SCCA Time trials oct. 22-23

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing

SCCA Time trials oct. 22-23

Post by slidewaysgolf »

At the meeting tonight we got aprovel to hold our very FOERST time trials at Nashville motor speed way. Entry fee will be $150 bucks and you will get probably get a minimum of 15miles of race time, and it will probably be more than that becaus ever class will get a 20 min practice sesson. Most are cars a legal to compeat you have to have a roll bar or cage but it can be a bolt in and does not have to be a compleat cage just a bar, curent harneses, leagel helmet, and i think you have to have a racing suit. The best thing this is a novice event and you pay an extra 10bucks for a short class and you are good to go and then you never have to do that again. It will be a very fun event and all that can should come, they also said speeds of a 140 to 160 will be posibal so that is always cool. I will post a link to more info when it is available.
turbofb
Clam Salesman

Post by turbofb »

that be pretty cool if my car didn't top out at 140mph, that and the front starts to rise off the ground at 100mph. But thats damn cool. Take some in car vids yo.
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

you have to have a roll bar or cage but it can be a bolt in and does not have to be a compleat cage just a bar, curent harneses, leagel helmet, and i think you have to have a racing suit.
Well that leaves Andy. :D
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by slidewaysgolf »

Yes Andy you sould do it :D .