Hello

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

charlie
Eet Bacon

Re: Hello

Post by charlie »

LilAfrikan wrote:Also the movie on NYC graffiti artist is good too. Dammit...i forgot the name now. I'll have to look at my netflix.
Basquiat?
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by POOPscandal »

basquiat was a good movie, really good because it had david bowie playing andy warhol. if you like that one you should watch downtown 81 that stars the real jean-michel basquiat.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
ScottBusby
Fresh Meat

Post by ScottBusby »

LilAfrikan wrote:and...lieze steps in..

Ok, so let me put this in English for you. Your Huntsfail possy has been talking shit about DM since Colin came and started shit for no reason. Second of all, it's great that you're into drifting and all, but how do you start a drift team, when you're admitting that a year ago you didn't even know what drifting was, and then your "drift team" also starts talking shit about DM?!? That's like being an artists, and saying picasso's work is shit. ...ok let me spell that out, ... Picasso among other artists, set the revolution in the art world from boring fine photographic looking art, to art with an attitude, meaning and breaking boundaries...meaning someone who changed the way we look and make art; someone with years of experience.

Get it? So what we're all trying to say is that we don't appreciate any of your possy talking shit, or trying to start shit with us, when A: we never said nothing about your team, and frankly don't give a shit. and B: You obviously are an amateur to the sport, so if anything you should be watching and learning, rather then being a high school dumb ass and starting shit, where there doesn't need to be anything started.

DM is a group of awesome guys and GALS :cutelaugh: who loves one thing, and one thing only: KEEPING DRIFTING FUN! so please, don't bring your bullshit to our turf, and expect us to welcome you with open arms. If you want to start a clean slate with a nice apology, then take a seat, and learn what we love about this sport. If you want to continue the drama, then i will let the boys show you the door.
I know people have been talking shit. Im not her eto do that. Im here to go clean slate style and say im sorry about all the shit said. *Takes a seat*
Drift?
s13addict
Fresh Meat

Post by s13addict »

We have a team, Scott?

I'll sit next to you.
s13- kat, megan racing coils
s14- stock, DD
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

ImageImage

_team rowdy_
HATERDAN
Purple Drank

Post by HATERDAN »

ScottBusby wrote:
LilAfrikan wrote:and...lieze steps in..

Ok, so let me put this in English for you. Your Huntsfail possy has been talking shit about DM since Colin came and started shit for no reason. Second of all, it's great that you're into drifting and all, but how do you start a drift team, when you're admitting that a year ago you didn't even know what drifting was, and then your "drift team" also starts talking shit about DM?!? That's like being an artists, and saying picasso's work is shit. ...ok let me spell that out, ... Picasso among other artists, set the revolution in the art world from boring fine photographic looking art, to art with an attitude, meaning and breaking boundaries...meaning someone who changed the way we look and make art; someone with years of experience.

Get it? So what we're all trying to say is that we don't appreciate any of your possy talking shit, or trying to start shit with us, when A: we never said nothing about your team, and frankly don't give a shit. and B: You obviously are an amateur to the sport, so if anything you should be watching and learning, rather then being a high school dumb ass and starting shit, where there doesn't need to be anything started.

DM is a group of awesome guys and GALS :cutelaugh: who loves one thing, and one thing only: KEEPING DRIFTING FUN! so please, don't bring your bullshit to our turf, and expect us to welcome you with open arms. If you want to start a clean slate with a nice apology, then take a seat, and learn what we love about this sport. If you want to continue the drama, then i will let the boys show you the door.
I know people have been talking shit. Im not her eto do that. Im here to go clean slate style and say im sorry about all the shit said. *Takes a seat*
your forum title is still "not driftmechaniks" so go take a seat there.

-dan
Pittsy
Rock Smoke

Post by Pittsy »

HATERDAN wrote:
your forum title is still "not driftmechaniks" so go fly a kite.
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by Lightning »

Pittsy wrote:
HATERDAN wrote:
your forum title is still "not driftmechaniks" so go jump off Monteagle.
unhinged......no, not really.
ScottBusby
Fresh Meat

Post by ScottBusby »

HATERDAN wrote: your forum title is still "not driftmechaniks" so go take a seat there.
No its not :ninja:
Drift?
kOOpA
Rock Smoke

Post by kOOpA »

lame
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

kOOpA wrote:hella lame
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
HATERDAN
Purple Drank

Post by HATERDAN »

Greg wrote:
kOOpA wrote:why arent you dead yet?
-dan
AFSil80
Clam Salesman

Post by AFSil80 »

Threads like this make me glad that God decided to not make me stupid.
- Peter -- '66 Pontiac Le Mans - '93 LX 5.0 --
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

i am also glad you are not stupid. how are you liking school?
please believe
AFSil80
Clam Salesman

Post by AFSil80 »

Not too bad. My professors are pretty cool, and that makes all the difference.
- Peter -- '66 Pontiac Le Mans - '93 LX 5.0 --