Corollacoaster time

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Hert
Clam Salesman

Re: Corollacoaster time

Post by Hert »

shawn shawn wrote:
Black Guy wrote:
andysapp wrote:HAHAHAHA @ WPS!
I've been wanting to make a Blog called WPS for a while, but I'm not sure how to do that stuff really. Any white people wanna start that up with me?

haha I thought you had a blog?

We can make this one happen though. HAHA!

will it be in this same fashion? http://bliggityblackblog.wordpress.com/ haha
I want it to be better. Black people making fun of white people is always funnier than black people talking about black stuff. You or Mischief, help a nigga out? :D

I'm gonna bolt up an s13 cross member. Here is a picture of it sitting on top of the 1jz modified one.
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Post by Mischif »

I mean I can get it done, I just need to know what you want:

hosting it yourself or having someone else host it
domain name or no
what you want it to look like
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

black guy... hit me up if you need hosting. I'll hook you up cheap cheap. I'll install wordpress for you for free too if you need it.
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Post by Mischif »

Rhoad Racing wrote:black guy... hit me up if you need hosting. I'll hook you up cheap cheap. I'll install wordpress for you for free too if you need it.
You got any plan quotes? I could be convinced to switch from my current host if the price is right.

BG, whitepeopleshit.com is available! Act now!
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
Hert
Clam Salesman

Post by Hert »

Fuuuu you guys are blowin' my mind right now. Chris email me some hosting stuff at BG@enjukuracing.com. I've never bought a domain name before or anything.. Is it pricey? Im too black for this shit. Im scared. Help White friends!
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Post by Mischif »

Black Guy wrote:Fuuuu you guys are blowin' my mind right now. Chris email me some hosting stuff at BG@enjukuracing.com. I've never bought a domain name before or anything.. Is it pricey? Im too black for this shit. Im scared. Help White friends!
Domains go from $8-$12 per year for a dotcom, depending on where you get it. Other TLDs, such as .us, .ie, .me, .ly, .info, .biz cost more.
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Black Guy wrote:
shawn shawn wrote:
Black Guy wrote:
andysapp wrote:HAHAHAHA @ WPS!
I've been wanting to make a Blog called WPS for a while, but I'm not sure how to do that stuff really. Any white people wanna start that up with me?

I'm gonna bolt up an s13 cross member. Here is a picture of it sitting on top of the 1jz modified one.

I'm still gonna win!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
Hert
Clam Salesman

Post by Hert »

Mischif wrote:
Black Guy wrote:Fuuuu you guys are blowin' my mind right now. Chris email me some hosting stuff at BG@enjukuracing.com. I've never bought a domain name before or anything.. Is it pricey? Im too black for this shit. Im scared. Help White friends!
Domains go from $8-$12 per year for a dotcom, depending on where you get it. Other TLDs, such as .us, .ie, .me, .ly, .info, .biz cost more.
Wordd, sounds good. Should I do something a little softer like http://www.WPS.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; instead of whitepeopleshit? or should I stay blunt..? I'm pretty serious about doing this, I just hope it doesn't suck lol

And Shawn....you never had me....you never had your car....
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

info on hosting:
http://studiorhoad.com/?page_id=787

I'll cut the price in half for you guys. And Im going to be moving all my sites (and client sites) over to a new hosting provider in the near future so we'll get more space than whats listed above.
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Post by Mischif »

Black Guy wrote:
Mischif wrote:
Wordd, sounds good. Should I do something a little softer like http://www.WPS.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; instead of whitepeopleshit? or should I stay blunt..? I'm pretty serious about doing this, I just hope it doesn't suck lol

And Shawn....you never had me....you never had your car....
You can do whatever you like, the Internet is all about expression, you could buy both and send them to the same place if you wanted.
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Black Guy wrote: And Shawn....you never had me....you never had your car....
Its true. I don't have the car yet. :lol:
ImageImage

_team rowdy_