2JZGTE 2JZGE part out.. take a look see..

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Epik
Imitation Crab Meat

2JZGTE 2JZGE part out.. take a look see..

Post by Epik »

GARAGE CLEAN OUT
Aristo JDM 2jzgte complete head minus cams $400.00obo plus shipping
2jzgte Aristo block with rotating assembly, bad #5 crank journal, can be turned. $300.00 obo will freight at buyer cost
Aristo 2jz front sump oil pan $120.00 shipped

buy complete head, block, oil pans.. $700.00 plus buyer pays shipping, or will part. What do you need?

This 2JZ was my FOERST engine in my drift car. #5 cylinder will need bored, and the crank will need to be turned. didnt bend or break anything in the bottom end, but it did spin a bearing. the engine was never over 400hp, on stock JDM440s, my GS300 was automatic and I never modded the tranny to handle more power. Never even had a BCC on it to go over boost cut.

either pick up in Myrtle Beach, or buyer pays shipping

2jzgte Crank pulley/dampeners I have 2. No cracks in the rubber isolators. $100.00 shipped obo each

GTE upper intake manifold.. map sensor and IACV not included.. you can have the TB (broken TPS) but functional TRC $75.00 obo shipped

2jz JDM stock twins no shaft play $200.00 shipped

i have a lot of misc parts in a huge bin that i have collected over the years from 1 1993 2JZGE, and 2 JDM 2jzGTE.. starters, VSV's.. etc. If you need something, PM for my cell anytime

Paypal accepted +3%

Jeff
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata
Epik
Imitation Crab Meat

Re: 2JZGTE 2JZGE part out.. take a look see..

Post by Epik »

updated the list, removed sold items..
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata