IDS Round One, Motorsports Arena, Oschersleben

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Re: IDS Round One, Motorsports Arena, Oschersleben

Post by Zach »

The weather there actually sucks from my brief experiences there. Unless you like cold weather, rain, and lots of snow. Everything else is pretty much spot on though :rotate:
TurboGrinch
Imitation Crab Meat

Re: IDS Round One, Motorsports Arena, Oschersleben

Post by TurboGrinch »

mranlet wrote:You say so, but I can see through your strategy to keep people out. To me it sounds like this "Yeah, our land of gorgeous women, amazing beer, beautiful landscapes, rich history, amazing weather, and awesome racetracks centrally located in Europe is awful - trust us"

Crazy Germans always were clever...

hmm lets see:
gorgeous women - mostly if they are fit, they are stuck up :) there are nice ones, but i think there are other countrys with even more and nicer ones - sweden or so :)

amazing beer - okay i cant say something against this too, but if you have thousands of brewerys some have to be amazing. Here where i life are about 25 - 27 bigger brewerys in a city with a population of 118k ppl.

beautiful landscapes - i think its always beautiful where you not life. i life not far away from the alps, nice but nothing special. to me it was exciting to do a road trip from NYC to WV, i have seen some nice landscapes too.

rich history - is a pain in the arse sometimes :)

the weather is honestly not really good, especially this year. we had temperatures like winter until last week, 1 day before this competition it changed, and yesterday on TV we had warnings because theres a massive heat wave (correct word?) coming. Its like a I-O switch either way too cold or too hot.

racetracks - yeah im happy about that :)

i would´nt move away (for now), but i also would´nt move here.