HyperFest/US Drift Nationals @ Summit Point - July 16

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

HyperFest/US Drift Nationals @ Summit Point - July 16

Post by andysapp »

I've always wanted to make it to one of these... from what I've heard - they're pretty crazy! This is the week following Formula D Sonoma, and I'm going to try and make it up to northern Virginia for this one... anyone else interested??

Image
User avatar
CubanMike
Get Some
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:45 am
Location: Baghdad Special Stage

Post by CubanMike »

What day are you leaving/coming back? If I can get away from work, I'm there!
Image
Grease Munkey Drift & Speed
GreaseMunkeyFC@yahoo.com
syn77
Stale Meat
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:38 pm
Location: atl
Contact:

Post by syn77 »

come on up!!! sande is running this one...i'm kinda broke so i dunno if i'm running or not. should be fun tho.
Image
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

MUST FIND TRAILER!!!

andy, how about you trailer my car and i'll drive yours up for you? :lol: . at least yours still has a radio :cry:
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

yea, if i can find money and/or a trailer, i'd definately like to go
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

seems like a blast. will definetely try to make this one.
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

I wish it was the weekend after. I have a good friend up there that I was going to visit anyway but I'll be in Panama City for work the weekend of the 16th. Let's all pledge to have fun on our separate ventures and maybe when we meet back in Atlanta I'll have some GGW footage for you guys to look over... :D
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

GrrrlsGoneWyld?!? RAWK!
Hehehe... recruit some ladies to travel across the country with me to Irwindale in August. ;)

I found out that the HPDE Drift School is all filled up - but the US Drift Nationals competition is still open. I'm going to go ahead and registerrr!
:D
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

andysapp wrote:GrrrlsGoneWyld?!? RAWK!
Hehehe... recruit some ladies to travel across the country with me to Irwindale in August. ;)

I found out that the HPDE Drift School is all filled up - but the US Drift Nationals competition is still open. I'm going to go ahead and registerrr!
:D
so you gonna trailer my car for me and let me drive the luxury drifter? :lol:
syn77
Stale Meat
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:38 pm
Location: atl
Contact:

Post by syn77 »

charlie wrote:I wish it was the weekend after. I have a good friend up there that I was going to visit anyway but I'll be in Panama City for work the weekend of the 16th. Let's all pledge to have fun on our separate ventures and maybe when we meet back in Atlanta I'll have some GGW footage for you guys to look over... :D
dood the weekend after is falken showoff in dc!!!! make it happen!!!
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Hehehe... I'm going to talk to da boss tomorrow morning and see what's up. Provided it's cool I miss that following Monday to make it home - after missing a week and a half for Sonoma - I'll be there!

Southern Fried is the weekend after this - so I won't be able to make it to the Drift Showoff in DC. :(

US Drift Nationals is gonna rawk, though!!!
:D
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Word up... I'm all registered and ready to RAWK!
I can't wait... that track looks awesome!

Practice for competitors is Friday at 5pm. I haven't fully figured out the best plan of attack for the trip just yet. Maybe leave Thursday night and stop to sleep halfway or somethin. I'll have to figure it all out and see what's up.

:D
syn77
Stale Meat
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:38 pm
Location: atl
Contact:

Post by syn77 »

yo if anybody thats rolling up wants a passenger to keep u from being bored let me kno...
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Who all is planning on going? I know martymartymarty.net is going to slide out... anyone else?
turbofb
Clam Salesman
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Post by turbofb »

I came out... kick what ass I could with a dying motor
are you stilling going? thought you popped the engine at FD. Better get to rebuilding it before you really damage some expensive internals. Good luck to you if you still go.
Post Reply