anyone going to northpoint tonight?
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- CodyW
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8581
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
- Location: emergency surgery in the studio
- Contact:
anyone going to northpoint tonight?
i might go if anyone else is interested, let me know
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
me, martymartymarty.net and Aaron are meeting at Chads place tonight to discuss the savannah exhibition. So we probably won't make it. But if we do, it'll be pretty late.
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
- EVOsaiyanPrince
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 am
- Location: ATL----->NYC
- POOPscandal
- Taco Bar Extraordinaire
- Posts: 4360
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
- Location: !black emperor
i'll go if some of you guys go (so i can actually have people to talk to
) or maybe just have a small dM get together maybe at 507 or if you guys want to come down to 1146 arborvista and check out the new digs that could work too. just post up something or hit up my cell. i could meet you guys up in dWood and follow me down here or you can mapquest it. hooman can bring skyy too 
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable

PHOTOBLARG!
NEW EXCITING BLARG!

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
internet

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
- CodyW
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8581
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
- Location: emergency surgery in the studio
- Contact:
i'm down for either meeting here at 507 or going up to NP. it may be easier just to chill over here or something as there probably wouldn't be too many people going up there (i guess it would be me, randy, hooman, and probably BM once he gets off work). if anyone has a preference, give me a call or something or if i don't hear from anyone i'll start calling around a little later.
- POOPscandal
- Taco Bar Extraordinaire
- Posts: 4360
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
- Location: !black emperor
midnite QT oddball drink combo run!!!!
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable

PHOTOBLARG!
NEW EXCITING BLARG!

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
internet

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
- CodyW
- Slippery When Westicles
- Posts: 8581
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
- Location: emergency surgery in the studio
- Contact:
hahaha!!! i was in QT earlier and started laughing when i thought of last week's anticsdriftPANDAspl wrote:midnite QT oddball drink combo run!!!!
EDIT: ok, i was thinking and it might just be easiest to meet up at 507 regardless of what we do or where we go (since it's on the way to NP anyway). if everyone wants, just come by whenever (probably in the range of 8 or so, but if you're bored and wanna come by earlier that's cool too) and we can just figure out what we wanna do.
- babba-na6c
- Ripe Meat
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 8:31 pm
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
- POOPscandal
- Taco Bar Extraordinaire
- Posts: 4360
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
- Location: !black emperor
yaaay the infamous mystery drifter andysapp will be coming inland from his pirate ship!
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable

PHOTOBLARG!
NEW EXCITING BLARG!

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
internet

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -




