Well...I've done it now....

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

PmartyX
Purple Drank

Re: Well...I've done it now....

Post by PmartyX »

Lightning wrote:
joe wrote:Should have bought a running car, if you did you could drive in your FOERST drift event tomorrow

Joe, don't go there. You've been through how many engines because you went and rushed things because they were such a great deal? In my opinion, you have no room to talk.
Actually he does. You should have bought a running car 6 years ago.
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by Lightning »

PmartyX wrote:
Lightning wrote:
joe wrote:Should have bought a running car, if you did you could drive in your FOERST drift event tomorrow

Joe, don't go there. You've been through how many engines because you went and rushed things because they were such a great deal? In my opinion, you have no room to talk.

meh, alright. I got hotheaded there. Sorry Joe.
unhinged......no, not really.
jsquared
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by jsquared »

Fuck buying a running FC. I bought a running FC and it commenced to be non-running in 2 weeks. So swap away man, just take your time and do what you want.
siccccckkkkkkkk
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I'm with JJ on this. Do it how you want... don't rush it... make it rad...
Profit.
joe
Fresh Meat

Post by joe »

Lightning wrote:

Lol yeah, but ill be doing events this year, will you?
HATERDAN
Purple Drank

Post by HATERDAN »

I like how DADAMS sidekick aka shapeshiftjoe has returned after over a year and a half of not posting to pick on the only person who's actually nice on this forum.

go eat a hamburger and stay out of here
-dan
kOOpA
Rock Smoke

Post by kOOpA »

sponsorinos!

... carry on.
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

Joe.. sorry man. we're offering Anthony some constructive criticism..not bashing him. You don't even really participate on this forum and come to bash him.. that's really uncalled for.

I believe on the other forum you were crying about how expensive events are... so I don't know how many events you will be doing this year anyways.
Pittsy
Rock Smoke

Post by Pittsy »

Hey Joe. I'll summarize for everyone here...

Do what makes you happy, Tony. All the important criticism here is coming from concerned friends.
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

joe wrote:
Lightning wrote:

Lol yeah, but ill be doing events this year, will you?
Pittsy
Rock Smoke

Post by Pittsy »

PmartyX wrote:
Lightning wrote:

How's that 240 coming along martymartymarty.net?...

"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
joe
Fresh Meat

Post by joe »

HATERDAN wrote:I like how DADAMS sidekick aka shapeshiftjoe has returned after over a year and a half of not posting to pick on the only person who's actually nice on this forum.

Your right, ill be back in another year and a half, when tony don't do shit with this car, and ends up crushing it.

I don't give anybody crap cause I think the rest of you all are awsome, and secretly admire your sence of community that you guys have on this forum, real talk

Anyway ill see you all in a year and a half,
Sincerely - joe
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

joe wrote:
HATERDAN wrote:I like how DADAMS sidekick aka shapeshiftjoe has returned after over a year and a half of not posting to pick on the only person who's actually nice on this forum.

Your right, ill be back in another year and a half, when tony don't do shit with this car, and ends up crushing it.

I don't give anybody crap cause I think the rest of you all are awsome, and secretly admire your sence of community that you guys have on this forum, real talk

Anyway ill see you all in a year and a half,
Sincerely - joe

That's funny dude, considering the last car didnt get crushed....it's now doing oval track stuff now. If I remember right, only thing you've been doing lately is ridealongs with Dave. But I'm not wanting to make any more waves. I just wanna fix my car, just like you wanna have yours fixed, savvy?

and on a quick edit here: why it takes me so long to do crap is that I'm willing to learn to do what I need to do, and I do it. My own engine work, etc. I actually grab the factory shop manual and I see what needs to be done. You take your car to whichever shop is nearby.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

Just to be devil's advocate, I've never understood the arguement against taking your car to a shop. I'm a crappy mechanic and I only work on my own car to save money. Ive got free time. Specialization is a very important part of the business world.
please believe
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

for me, it's a trust issue. When I was younger I took my lil' truck to a shop, they fixed the problem and very conveintly afterward a related part broke also. I've done my own work since. From hubs, brakes, and wheel bearings to installing engines and transmissions. It's one of the few things I'm proud of that I am able to do correctly.

I can see your point though Patrick.