I support local drifting more than probably anyone that doesn't drive, you guys especially. I went to and paid spectator $ at almost every Turner event over the past 5 years, and 2 Lanier events in recent past and to be quite frank $15 is excessive for spectators, and to be honest the only thing that swayed me to go to the 2 Lanier events I did go to was the promo code. $15 may not be much to you RBO's but times are tough bros.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
beer at the track is steep too, and you can't bring in coolers, and it's a looong walk to the parking lot, (lol) if I could get tanked on my own beer $15 might be ok.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
Greg wrote:beer at the track is steep too, and you can't bring in coolers, and it's a looong walk to the parking lot, (lol) if I could get tanked on my own beer $15 might be ok.
Who said you can't bring your own cooler? I do it all the time, 6 water 6 Gatorade and 1 beer for after I'm done driving.
It's $12 with a promo code.
It's not the best place to drift but at the moment it's the only place to drift without leaving the state. And BTW the owner is a pretty cool guy.