For all you bike guys let's make this a big one tomorrow night (thurs)
Meet at my place: Park Towers 789 hammond dr. Atl, GA 30328, in front of the fountain between 8-8:30pm. Mapquest it! We ride down the hwy to Vortex in L5P, eat dinner and ride back through some twisties. Home about 11pm.
People that have to come or else you are squids:
Hooman---always there
Ferrari Mark---always there and thinks it's a WERA race all the time
Glen---Hayabusa
Randy--driftPanda
Chris---RX8, darkducati
Aaron---icantdrift
this could be you!
The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
i'll come out seeing as how L5 is like 6 miles from my house. i might just ride up to the dWood if i'm bored enough tomorrow, if not i'll meet you guys there.
aaron, you don't need turn signals, headlights, mirrors, or license plate. all that stuff is for sissys. to be extra manly, don't bring your driver's license or insurance info.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable PHOTOBLARG!NEW EXCITING BLARG!
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - internet
Okay, I think the tag crap will all be taken care of so I'm in.
BTW my RD350 engine will be going to Cali with a check for $2K to return two months later as a RD350 hot rod engine. Full rebuild with a full porting job, flat slides, and lot's of ring ding from new full exhaust. Can you tell I'm excited?
i think your FC needs a little more attention. she'll be sad if you don't.
did you find the failed remnants of my fuel pump wiring thingy relocation debacle? or my sweet manual steering conversion? and my chinese BOV? sorry for all the african engineering but that's how it goes when you don't have money.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable PHOTOBLARG!NEW EXCITING BLARG!
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - internet
Hell yeah cafe bikes are the bomb! I'm doing a ground up on it but it's going to be totally different. This thing is going to be unlike anything done before. None that I've seen anyway.
The FC is definitely being neglected. Unfortunately when you have a project bike and three project cars it's hard to spread the money around. But the RD was negleted for a year and a half so it's time it gets what it deserves. The FC will get it in due time. Or it will be an organ donor for another dick project.
The $5 cover charge is refunded to you when you buy food or drink @ vortex. They haven't done the charge the past two weeks so they may have done away with it!?!?
I'm starting a new team: RSP (royal squid patrol)
The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.