SFS4 Preregistered drivers list!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

SFS4 Preregistered drivers list!

Post by Generz »

This is the FINAL list....

There will be NO gate regs.. so please do not show up and try to get in. We will not be accepting gate regs.

We bumped the drivers up to 48 on last minute decision to accept 8 more drivers because it filled up so fast and many people did not get a chance to register. REGISTER EARLY PPL! :)

Sorry about the delay... We've been really freakin busy getting ready for this event.. and both our internet accesses have been sucky at best.

1 Matt Perkins
2 Howard Smith
3 Adam Wohlford
4 Marcus Thompson
5 Frank Campodonico
6 Soukanh Khounsavath
7 Dado (Moore Motorsports)
8 Dustin Moore
9 Don Moore
10 Shawn Smith
11 Leon James
12 David Jones
13 Matt Kenck
14 Cliff Walden
15 Brent Pope
16 Marat Pashkevich
17 Robert Graham
18 Andy Sapp (Package)
19 Alan Goodwin (Package)
20 Joseph Healey (Package)
21 Charles Phelps (Package)
22 Josh Bowden (Package)
23 Jon Thomas
24 Sung Cho
25 Chris Rhoad
26 Cody Wellons
27 Erin Sanford
28 Marcos Ruiz (COD)
29 Donald Knight
30 Huy Le
31 S. Lopez
32 Mayra Lopez
33 Mayra Lopez
34 Mike LaPenna
35 Rob Fallowes
36 Mike Fallowes
37 Jordan Pamer
38 Jason Lee
39 Brad Heath
40 Joe Vick
41 Bill Bauch (JARCO)
42 Joe Vitrano (JARCO)
43 Charles Burd
44 Beau Hubbard
45 Tiger Racing
46 Tiger Racing
47 Tiger Racing
48 Kapil Gandhi

This is the final drivers list... I will be posting details on the event very very soon.. If you know someone that is driving and doesn't get on the internet very much.. make sure you pass this information on to them.

Any questions.. please email erik.jacobs@dgtrials.com or me @ eugene.chou@dgtrials.com
Last edited by Generz on Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

BTW Dado and Dustin are coming down for the event.. you know.. the Tekademiks boys... drifting the Cadillac CTS-V!
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

RAWK and rowlll!!! I'm stoked. I can't wait for more killa trill third gear slide attax. It's gawn be SIIICK!!!
:D
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

WTF is John Martin?
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

He is SOO hawt right now!
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

I want a ride Andy, so put yo seat in beeotch!!!
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

still pre-reg available? i think the DG site said sept 10th as the cutoff last i checked....
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

Alright guys.. I'm pretty sure that the event is full. Definitely super busy this weekend. I will post the final and updated list on the FOERST of the week.
Thanks everyone. I love you all in the most non-homosexual manly way.

Eugene.
Image
User avatar
babba-na6c
Ripe Meat
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by babba-na6c »

wow, all spots already gone.
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Guhgtard wrote:I want a ride Andy, so put yo seat in beeotch!!!
It will be done for sure!!! I need someone to spray napalm out the rear for that big show aspect. Just don't get any on the leather. ;) Hehehe.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

I'll be there shooting some video with martymartymarty.net's camera. :D
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

FINAL DRIVERS LIST. NO GATE REGS AVAILABLE. EVENT IS FULL.
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

SIIIIIICK!!!
:D
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

Damn this should be a good event. I'll have to come out there.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

quazar311 wrote:FINAL DRIVERS LIST. NO GATE REGS AVAILABLE. EVENT IS FULL.
it's not just full, it's double stuffed
Post Reply