"gripTechnicians" meet Thursday

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

"gripTechnicians" meet Thursday

Post by darkducati »

Same bat time(8:00-8:30), same bat channel(Hooman's place). Who's coming?
Last edited by darkducati on Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beans and cornbread.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

AWD cars welcome? :D
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 am
Location: ATL----->NYC

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

darkducati must be riding with his buell friends because the team that rides with hooman is called gripTechnicians. gripTechnicians will meet at hooman's on thurs night in front of the fountain as usual. Buells not welcome but can be the caboose of the pack if they buy everyone elses dinner and gas. All Italian and Japansese bikes allowed
Image

Image
The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
User avatar
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor

Post by POOPscandal »

lolz at hamburger bikes. i'll try to make it out, but can't say for sure... i'll post why later.... imma gonna be even more broke :cry:
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
Image
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

EVOsaiyanPrince wrote:darkducati must be riding with his buell friends because the team that rides with hooman is called gripTechnicians. gripTechnicians will meet at hooman's on thurs night in front of the fountain as usual. Buells not welcome but can be the caboose of the pack if they buy everyone elses dinner and gas. All Italian and Japansese bikes allowed
Yeah my bad, gripTechnicians. That's cool. I don't want to cramp your style so I'll roll with the Buells. Maybe I'll see you guys there! :)
Beans and cornbread.
Post Reply