"gripTechnicians" meet Thursday
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
"gripTechnicians" meet Thursday
Same bat time(8:00-8:30), same bat channel(Hooman's place). Who's coming?
Last edited by darkducati on Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beans and cornbread.
- EVOsaiyanPrince
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 am
- Location: ATL----->NYC
darkducati must be riding with his buell friends because the team that rides with hooman is called gripTechnicians. gripTechnicians will meet at hooman's on thurs night in front of the fountain as usual. Buells not welcome but can be the caboose of the pack if they buy everyone elses dinner and gas. All Italian and Japansese bikes allowed

The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
- POOPscandal
- Taco Bar Extraordinaire
- Posts: 4360
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
- Location: !black emperor
lolz at hamburger bikes. i'll try to make it out, but can't say for sure... i'll post why later.... imma gonna be even more broke 
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable

PHOTOBLARG!
NEW EXCITING BLARG!

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
internet

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
Yeah my bad, gripTechnicians. That's cool. I don't want to cramp your style so I'll roll with the Buells. Maybe I'll see you guys there!EVOsaiyanPrince wrote:darkducati must be riding with his buell friends because the team that rides with hooman is called gripTechnicians. gripTechnicians will meet at hooman's on thurs night in front of the fountain as usual. Buells not welcome but can be the caboose of the pack if they buy everyone elses dinner and gas. All Italian and Japansese bikes allowed
Beans and cornbread.
