*Update* Barber Motorsports museum get together*Update*
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
*Update* Barber Motorsports museum get together*Update*
Any takers. I have been wanting to this for some time and I figured we had better do it soon if we are going to make it before Hooman departs company with the south. Basically we would have a day trip to abalambala(now that they have gas) to visit the museum and probably take a backroad route there and back. I think a ride and drive will be the best idea since not everyone who will be interested in going has a bike. So, who's down?
Last edited by darkducati on Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beans and cornbread.
- EVOsaiyanPrince
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 am
- Location: ATL----->NYC
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
- slidewaysgolf
- Not Really Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1360
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:21 pm
- Location: your mom!
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
- POOPscandal
- Taco Bar Extraordinaire
- Posts: 4360
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
- Location: !black emperor
i could possibly be down for this, and i'll ride if you ride chris
or if enough folks are interested i'll ride with someone, and throw down some money for gas.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable

PHOTOBLARG!
NEW EXCITING BLARG!

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
internet

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm




