Aston Martin of Atlanta event 9-27
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
Aston Martin of Atlanta event 9-27
In case anyone is interested there is an event going on next Tuesday at Aston Martin/Ferrari/Maserati of Atlanta. They will have the ALMS DB9R on display as well as the team drivers making appearances. It will be going on until 9pm I believe. I will be going if anyone else wants to meet up.
Beans and cornbread.
- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
Is this at the dealer in Alpharetta or somewhere else?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
- EVOsaiyanPrince
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 am
- Location: ATL----->NYC
- POOPscandal
- Taco Bar Extraordinaire
- Posts: 4360
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
- Location: !black emperor
CodyW wrote:for all attending I will be doing stoppies in the parking lot. and possibly crashing into an F40 or two.
are you ready to initiated into the gripTechnicians?? all you have to do is do a shot of bailey's and lemon juice and you're in...me, hooman, erin, and chris did it...i swear.
EDIT: ninja persians are posting as other people.
p.s. cody, go buy an SV.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable

PHOTOBLARG!
NEW EXCITING BLARG!

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
internet

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -

