Aston Martin of Atlanta event 9-27

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Aston Martin of Atlanta event 9-27

Post by darkducati »

In case anyone is interested there is an event going on next Tuesday at Aston Martin/Ferrari/Maserati of Atlanta. They will have the ALMS DB9R on display as well as the team drivers making appearances. It will be going on until 9pm I believe. I will be going if anyone else wants to meet up.
Beans and cornbread.
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

I might stop by, I work just up da road.
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

Is this at the dealer in Alpharetta or somewhere else?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

Yeah its the one in Alpharetta
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

sounds cool...I may go as well.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

for all attending I will be doing stoppies in the parking lot. and possibly crashing into an F40 or two.
User avatar
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 am
Location: ATL----->NYC

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

woops, the above post was from me but i did it under codys name. p.s. we all know cody would crash on a bike without doing a stoppie. :lol:
Image

Image
The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
User avatar
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor

Post by POOPscandal »

CodyW wrote:for all attending I will be doing stoppies in the parking lot. and possibly crashing into an F40 or two.

are you ready to initiated into the gripTechnicians?? all you have to do is do a shot of bailey's and lemon juice and you're in...me, hooman, erin, and chris did it...i swear.


EDIT: ninja persians are posting as other people.


p.s. cody, go buy an SV.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
Image
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
Post Reply