SFS:4 spot available ::: details within

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

SFS:4 spot available ::: details within

Post by Rhoad Racing »

I'm broke and my car's suspension is extremely unstable right now. So, I am selling my spot for the upcoming DG Trials Southern Fried Slide 4 which will be held in Atlanta on October 1st. Its really heart breaking for me to do this b/c I have been looking forward to this event for so long. However, the bills have to come FOERST. Not to mention, the suspension on the car probably wouldn't last one lap anyway. :( My loss is your gain. The event has been sold out (48 drivers in all) which means that this is the only spot left.

If you are interested in purchasing the spot, please send the $90 via PayPal to rhoadracing@yahoo.com. Be sure to include your full name, email address and phone number in the details. Once the transaction has been completed, I will inform DG Trials of the switch.

Thanks
Chris Rhoad


Perhaps this should be in the For Sale section... :?:
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

Chris.... email Allen with the Yellow Supra that BG works on.... he wants a spot if yours is still available.
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

:( No Mr. Rhoad sliding all o'er tha place?
Succcccks.

I feel ya on the bill tip, playa. Unfortunately bills > drifting.
Will you be out there in non-sliding kung-fu grip action???
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

Spot sold to Allen Chen of Marietta, GA


yea, sappinfo.andy, I'll be out there in cracka-ninja dM media attire 8) I'll do what I can to help out Eugene and the guys and take pics/vids.
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

boo on the non-drifting... yay on the awesome pictures that will result from it ;)
Guhgtard
Clam Salesman
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:39 am
Location: Dunwoody touge, tarmac stage.

Post by Guhgtard »

glad someone bought your spot Chris, sucks though. fix you car, there will be more events.
What I am, what I want, I'm only after death

Green filter, TXS unichip, V7 STi struts, Tein S Tech, Perrin Sways, Superleggeras with T1-Rs.
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

Guhgtard wrote:glad someone bought your spot Chris, sucks though. fix you car, there will be more events.
werd. my priorities as of now:::
get job
prepare for school
fix car
go see my family.
drift


Its all good though. I need a break, as does my car.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

sucks that you won't be driving but i'll ylet you use the D70 if you wanna take pics
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

sure...I'll give it a try. May take some time to get the hang of it though.
Post Reply