For the rally fans.

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

User avatar
Kronus
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:57 am
Location: Blood, sweat, and gears.

Post by Kronus »

darkducati wrote:
Kronus wrote:Tornados are attacking my general area :(
Jump on the Buell. A tornado can't catch lighning! LOL
Haha, righto! Only problem is it won't start!!! :( Its having some odd electrical issue. All is well until I hit the starter switch and all the electrics immediatley cut out. I'm having withdrawls mate!!!! I need to see if I can get the dealership to let me have a loaner.

I just got certified as a MSF RiderCoach. Surley that gives me some clout right? Congrats to me, I get more insurance discounts :D . And I get to teach people to ride the CORRECT way.

Cheers!
Image
"Yes." - Mika Hakkinen
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

Awesome! Congratulations.
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

sweet, maybe you can teach me how to not bust my ass while trying to do wheelies on the 50 :mrgreen:
User avatar
Silonius
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:54 pm
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Contact:

Post by Silonius »

Very nice.

I'm partial to the FOERST gen Audi Quattros, but don't think I have the cojones to drive a 600 hp AWD beast to its potential.

At least, not yet :twisted:
Image
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

CodyW wrote:sweet, maybe you can teach me how to not bust my ass while trying to do wheelies on the 50 :mrgreen:
He's an instructor, not a magician. :D
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

hahaha :)
User avatar
Kronus
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:57 am
Location: Blood, sweat, and gears.

Post by Kronus »

Ha, it'll be easy. Thank goodness you're not on a new R1 with no experience like an aquaintance of mine. Tis a scary thought.
Image
"Yes." - Mika Hakkinen
User avatar
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor

Post by POOPscandal »

my friend sold his r1 to a guy with no exp., not suprisingly he crashed it in the walmart parking lot and broke his wrist like 2 weeks after buying it... or something like that...i'm a littel incoherent yet my typing isn't as bad as it could be
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
Image
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
User avatar
Kronus
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:57 am
Location: Blood, sweat, and gears.

Post by Kronus »

Wow.....Their is simply no excuse for that. i bet its a painful sight seeing your former bike get kicked in the huevos like that.
Image
"Yes." - Mika Hakkinen
User avatar
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor

Post by POOPscandal »

oh no, this bike was waayyyy hosed before dude got it. my friend is a nutball and he lowsided that bitch about 3 times. no new plastics. ever. jsut stickers. chinese guy + mexican flag stickers + r1 = funny
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
Image
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Hot sauce is good on tortilla chips.
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

Yes it is.
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 am
Location: ATL----->NYC

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

Image

Do I even need to make a comment?
Image

Image
The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
User avatar
slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: your mom!

Post by slidewaysgolf »

nope but i did just find a new background.
Image
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

Delta HF Integrale [drool]...................[/drool]
Beans and cornbread.
Post Reply