darkducati wrote:Nice. I didn't know you got the SM. Looks fun!
yeah man, the thing is a blast. can't wait to hit the mountains on it. we are arranging a supermoto ride around the loop next sunday, so far we have about 8 riders committed. if you're bored you should come along, should be a lot of fun.
although, sadly it doesn't even run anymore . i was also holding onto my frend nick's honda cfr50 for a while along with his 929RR but he sold he 929 and recently took his 50 back too. one day i'll get something real though.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable PHOTOBLARG!NEW EXCITING BLARG!
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - internet
oh and go buy a bike cody, i'm already about to be on my second one since i've known you
gawsh.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable PHOTOBLARG!NEW EXCITING BLARG!
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - internet
yea, it's getting flat out sad at how long i've wanted one and not gotten one yet . and what really sucks is the day i got laid off from the old S3 (aka actually making money), i was going to go to the bank and apply for a loan to finally get something, but that didn't really happen. now i'm absurdly poor from buying the mag back, but hopefully one day i'll be doing alright again and i'll finally get one, dammit.
you should shake your fist in the air. i hear it helps.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable PHOTOBLARG!NEW EXCITING BLARG!
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - internet
driftPANDAspl wrote:so did you sell the 954RRRRRRR eRin?
yup, it's gone.
it was perrty. good to see your living your supermoto dream though. so how we gonna ride up daholongnengneogoena? you gotta tow it/truck it or will it make the haul up fo-hundred?
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable PHOTOBLARG!NEW EXCITING BLARG!
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - internet
driftPANDAspl wrote:so did you sell the 954RRRRRRR eRin?
yup, it's gone.
it was perrty. good to see your living your supermoto dream though. so how we gonna ride up daholongnengneogoena? you gotta tow it/truck it or will it make the haul up fo-hundred?
i'm not riding slab with this thing, the gearbox will like me better if i don't . it's so damn easy to load/unload compared to the CBR that i don't even have to think about throwing it in the truck and it's already there . with the CBR it was just easier to ride because i had to find blocks to angle the truck and have someone stand on the tailgate to get it low enough to not tear the fairings off (not to mention find help pushing). this bike is around 260lbs and plenty of clearance to go up the ramp.