Driftfest/Ter-Tech event Gainesville FL

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Driftfest/Ter-Tech event Gainesville FL

Post by icantdrift »

just saw this over on SEDA... looks like fun:D :D :D


Driftfest and Ter-Tech will be hosting an event at the Gainesville raceway roadcourse on the weekend of May 27-28th. All the competing drivers need to have a minimum of 6 point rollcage.
Winner gets $2000.
second $1000
third $500

Entry fee for both days will be $125
There will be qualifying on saturday, to drop the drivers to top 32.
Sunday will be the finals. Also the not qualified drivers will be allowed to play around on the back side of the track, so they get extra seat time. We are allowed to use the track 14 hours each day thats 28 hours total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drifting!!! Sign up details will be posted later, so start saving NOW!!!
Sincerely

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, inc




i found a pic of the roadcourse
Image
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

Looks cool.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Holy Mary Mother of Jesus.
:shock:

That event is 8 times the payout for 1st & who knows how much more seat time than Formula D!

GOOD CHRIST.
I will go until I run out of tyres... and then I may slide on my rims!!!

I'm in.
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

Holy crap!

There's also an event in Shreveport, LA that weekend

http://www.houston240sx.com/forums/show ... post135325
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

Image

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

martymartymarty.net wrote:Holy crap!

There's also an event in Shreveport, LA that weekend

http://www.houston240sx.com/forums/show ... post135325
that sounds cool as well, but gainesville is mucho closer :)
turbofb
Clam Salesman
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Post by turbofb »

Sounds like i need a cage soon!
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

turbofb wrote:Sounds like i need a cage soon!
yes you do.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

wow the LA event is free too.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I can already tell that this year is going to be crazy as hell sans FD.
I NEED TYRES!!!1
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Woodstick

Post by matts13 »

what sizes
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

215.45.17
225.45.17
245.40.18
:D
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Woodstick

Post by matts13 »

i will keep an eye out for you andy.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

THANKS YO!!! I really appreciate it!!
:D
ter-tech
Fresh Meat
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 7:40 pm
Location: west palm
Contact:

Post by ter-tech »

User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

oh man, i totally forgot about this one! i'll have to beg for the weekend off tomorrow.
Post Reply