Alright bitchez, time to wake up.

Pop a wheelie into outer space AND get the chick.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, icantdrift, EVOsaiyanPrince, POOPscandal

darkducati
Purple Drank

Alright bitchez, time to wake up.

Post by darkducati »

This is rediculous! The peak of the riding season no posts in here for nearly a month? WTF We need to get a ride together. Mountains? Deal's Gap? Vortex? I don't give a shit, as long as it's something. We also need to come up with some ideas for a logo. I would like to get a few decals made up, so jump in with any suggestions.
Beans and cornbread.
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

Nothing?
Beans and cornbread.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

i wanna ride! but between work and drifting i don't have much time :(. i really want to hit the mountains sunday but i'll have to see what's going on and if my bike is still leaking.
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by matts13 »

we can go in cars on sunday
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

matts13 wrote:we can go in cars on sunday
car is in pieces, re-working a few bits.
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

What's wrong with the bike? German bike is leaking and the American bike isn't? Is the world coming to an end? LOL
Beans and cornbread.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

darkducati wrote:What's wrong with the bike? German bike is leaking and the American bike isn't? Is the world coming to an end? LOL
It's Austrian... like Ahnold!

these things are notorious for blowing out seals due to poor crankcase ventilation and i think my clutch cover seal went. i may pull the valve covers off and add an extra crankcase breather up there, but that's all on hold right now because i'm redoing half the car right now. i need to go give it a good beating one of these days and see what happens. wanna go for a quick ride this evening?
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

German, Austrian, same smell. :) I wish I could but mine is due for some work. It's past due for the 5k which it's getting Saturday, and the tires are gone which are getting replaced next week. Then I'm game to thrash for the rest of the summer. Plus I'm doing surgery on the tail section, goodbye pasta strainer!
Beans and cornbread.
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by matts13 »

i just rember i have not gotten a new tag for my car yet
Kronus
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Kronus »

I've either been working or riding. Literally. The tire I got four days ago has about 1,500 miles on it. I just got a surplus of Michellin Pilot Powers, :D :D :D I...am a happy rider.

I'm a Rider's Edge instructor now. I was FORCED to ride all that Harley and Buell has to offer. Not that I complained.
"Yes." - Mika Hakkinen
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

Cool. Did you get new or used pilots? I have heard of a few places installing pilot power take offs. How do you like them on the buell? How are they wearing? Can you hook a brotha up? :)
Beans and cornbread.
Kronus
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Kronus »

New, straight from Michellin in fact. They are my favorite tyre on the 9S. I like them better than the Metzler M1's. The M1 is a fantastic tire, yet the Michellin just has that little extra something to me. I still have an M1 front, but the PP in the wear is wearing excellently. What are you looking for?
"Yes." - Mika Hakkinen
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

Kronus wrote:New, straight from Michellin in fact. They are my favorite tyre on the 9S. I like them better than the Metzler M1's. The M1 is a fantastic tire, yet the Michellin just has that little extra something to me. I still have an M1 front, but the PP in the wear is wearing excellently. What are you looking for?
M1's wear quick, but stick very well. the new M3 is supposed to be a lot like the PP though, longer wear than the M1 with similar grip.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

MAH FACE!!1