Mountain run July 2nd

Pop a wheelie into outer space AND get the chick.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, icantdrift, EVOsaiyanPrince, POOPscandal

darkducati
Purple Drank

Mountain run July 2nd

Post by darkducati »

Any takers? Mark and I are planning to ride on Sunday July 2nd. Meeting place will be at Wal Mart parking lot in Dahlonega in front of the video store. We will be leaving at 8:30. The plan is to run up 60, 180 to RBR, to Unicoi gap, back to 60 and home. Should be a nice 3-4 hour run in the nice and not hot am.
Beans and cornbread.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Re: Mountain run July 2nd

Post by icantdrift »

darkducati wrote:Any takers? Mark and I are planning to ride on Sunday July 2nd. Meeting place will be at Wal Mart parking lot in Dahlonega in front of the video store. We will be leaving at 8:30. The plan is to run up 60, 180 to RBR, to Unicoi gap, back to 60 and home. Should be a nice 3-4 hour run in the nice and not hot am.

i might be in... new clutch cover gasket is on the way so i should have it fixed by then ;). just depends if the GF will let me off the hook for the day.
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

Just get her hammered Sat night and you'll be back before she wakes up. :) Seriously we should be back by lunch time.
Beans and cornbread.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

darkducati wrote:Just get her hammered Sat night and you'll be back before she wakes up. :) Seriously we should be back by lunch time.
she no drinky ;). but i might be able to convince her as long as we're back pretty early.
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

Then it will be really easy to get her hammered.
Beans and cornbread.