Long awaited pics of my ride! **56K = Blue screen of death**

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Long awaited pics of my ride! **56K = Blue screen of death**

Post by Kouki7 »

Well I seem to have a bad habbit of hanging out here then just up and dissappering as Andy and Cody will be able to tell you. Well I haven't posted any pics of my newest car. Last one I think I posted up was the FC. Well now I have some thing a little different....

Ladies and Gents, I present you with my drifter/touge/daily car....

1991 Toyota Supra 2.5TwinTurbo-R that I had imported from Japan. Yes its RHD, it has the 1JZGTE motor (baby 2JZ), yes its a heavy beast, and yes its lots of fun to drive and very easy to handle when sideways! Now on with the pics :D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

Looks really clean.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

Thats right kiddies, the interior is done from FACTORY in Recaro seats front AND rear! The engine is a 2.5L I6 with twin turbos with stock HP numbers of 280hp and 267ft-lbs. Its quite rev happy as far as I6's go. It safely will rev to 8500rpms stock (if i remove the stock 7000rpm red line). It currently has KYB SR Special struts with Tein springs which is working alright for now but will be changed out for a nice set of Cusco Zero-2 coilovers in the new year. The car as it sits with only intake and catback went 14.1 @ 95mph in the 1/4 with a 60ft time of 2.0secs while weighing in at 3485lbs. So for a heavy car it moves quite well.

Future plans will be as noted earlier, coilovers, converting to a single turbo (looking into a 60-1 with a T3 turbine for fast spool and good power), and a better FMIC then the stocker.
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

dude, that thing is really clean! one of the nicest 3rd gen supras i've seen, congrats on it!
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

CodyW wrote:dude, that thing is really clean! one of the nicest 3rd gen supras i've seen, congrats on it!
Thanks man, best part... only 91,000kms on it right now, thats somewhere roughly around 50-60k miles. Crazy low mileage car!

Oh yeah, its also not black, its Dark Green Mica. Looks black unless light hits it then it shines a nice metalic dark green! its gorgous just after washing it. :D
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

all i can say- holy crap am i jealous.
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

Thanks. :D
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
Silonius
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:54 pm
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Contact:

Post by Silonius »

That's the cleanest 15 year old car I've seen in a long time.

Gorgeous and looks like a good time. Get some sunlight pics so we can see the green!
Image
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

ooooo purdy
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

GAWT DAAAMN!1

How did I miss this post? Good lawd son, that is a super-rad ride. In fact... it is radder than rad. It's radderadically radtastic.

I'm jealous too... that is one of the best looking 3rd gens EVAR!!1
:D
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

Thanks alot guys for the compliments! Andy, Gratz man on how far you've gotten over the last 2 years! I remember when this site started up and how everyone here was just learning to slide. Wish I was still in the SE of the USA so i could have been part of it all! Maybe if i can get a couple weeks of this summer from work I'll make a road trip down and we can all hang out again for old time sakes!

EDIT: oh yeah, about the sunny pics... here in the North West we don't have winter, its just rain all day and all night. Its been raining for over a week straight now but if I get a break in the weather I'll snap a few new shots of her and post em up for y'all!
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Kouki7 wrote:Andy, Gratz man on how far you've gotten over the last 2 years! I remember when this site started up and how everyone here was just learning to slide. Wish I was still in the SE of the USA so i could have been part of it all! Maybe if i can get a couple weeks of this summer from work I'll make a road trip down and we can all hang out again for old time sakes!
Thanks, killa! It's been a WILD two years for sure! Man... you GOTTA come down and chill! For real man! We'll rawk out!
:D
User avatar
Kouki7
Clam Salesman
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm
Location: Shooting Terrorists

Post by Kouki7 »

andysapp wrote:
Kouki7 wrote:Andy, Gratz man on how far you've gotten over the last 2 years! I remember when this site started up and how everyone here was just learning to slide. Wish I was still in the SE of the USA so i could have been part of it all! Maybe if i can get a couple weeks of this summer from work I'll make a road trip down and we can all hang out again for old time sakes!
Thanks, killa! It's been a WILD two years for sure! Man... you GOTTA come down and chill! For real man! We'll rawk out!
:D
You still living in GA? Wondering since your local is saying Schenectity. As the summer gets a little closer I'll look into getting some time off to make a road trip down to GA for get together! Cody, you still living at 507? 8)
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Hahaha... yeah I'm still in the ATL. I used to live in Schenectady when I lived in New York... which is ironically where the unabomber was from, lol.
:D

Come on down, killa!!!
Sikass

Post by Sikass »

Post Reply