Mtn. Run - July 11th

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

speedminded
Fresh Meat

Post by speedminded »

nobody wrote:awesome! too bad you didn't get my drifty slide.

damn you only have one hand on the wheel! pimpin' in the mountains..
yeah, next time I'll be behind you :p

one hand, yep...some people say it's bad but they can kiss my ass....you come around a turn with a lighter vehicle(s) in front of you and/or better brakes, or a bicycle, or wrecked motorcycle and there is no way you can take your hand off the wheel in time to down shift and/or e-brake...when my brakes get warm they have baddd fade too (getting Hawk pads soon). If I'm in a go-kart or any vehicle with really tight steering or quick response then 2 hands is the only way....my fwd rev-happy pos is more predictable then any of the Scream movies.
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

haha well you will always be in front of me because you know the roads and I don't! I prefer it that way cuz I will get so, so lost:)
turbofb
Clam Salesman

Post by turbofb »

That was bad ass :D
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

turbofb wrote:I would like to see some of the vids. Maybe a shot of a big fireball coming out of my exhaust, i have still yet to see what that looks like. That was a blast, can't wait to do it agian. 8)
NO PROBLEM! Let me show you. :D
Beans and cornbread.
speedminded
Fresh Meat

Post by speedminded »

turbofb wrote:I would like to see some of the vids. Maybe a shot of a big fireball coming out of my exhaust, i have still yet to see what that looks like. That was a blast, can't wait to do it agian. 8)
The hwy. 129 vid has a few but on the 2nd vid @ 2:27 and 2:40 you have quite a bit...I stopped the hwy. 180 vid about about 10 seconds too early because as we slowed down behind the big bikes you shot heavy flames for a good 5 seconds or more.
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

{{we got to move these cuhla teeveeeees....}}
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

waaaaa, i wanna go i wanna go!! higher quality vids! like dvd quality! who cars if its 700mb for 5mins of vid! haha...

awesome acura thou!
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

yup, i won the helmet for $263! not bad considering it sold for well over $700 new and this one was only used for a few miles, and those graphics are discontinued (or if you can still find one new, they run $500+).