Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:54 pm
down_shift wrote: looks good.
sucks you won't be drifting.
please believe
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666 Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps
Post
by revel » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:03 pm
hey i wasnt going to let the secret out. more pics!!!!!!!!! looks even better in person.
she runnin yet?
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531 Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:
Post
by PmartyX » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:01 pm
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!
"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:22 pm
Yesssssss yes yes!
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:27 pm
martymartymarty.net wrote: Yes! It's actually called Lilac Pearl, but let's stay with PPPink
I think I just read somewhere that Lilac Pearl is what Hiromi used on her eight-six.
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507 Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia
Post
by Dr. Marlow » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:28 pm
i see an intercooler
You've got the wrong answer
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:33 pm
you cars more cheery than my avatar! but I bet shes actually really mean.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:47 pm
dope. so why are you not coming to nashvegas?
please believe
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:11 am
Crank pulley?
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531 Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:
Post
by PmartyX » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:16 am
No, just plain ran out of time. There's about 2 hours left in her and she's done. I didn't feel like firing her up at 4Am this morning
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!
"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
bighuyner
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 468 Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:54 pm
Post
by bighuyner » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:30 am
How much did sprayglow charge you for the paint job?
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531 Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:
Post
by PmartyX » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:45 am
$419.95
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!
"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
bighuyner
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 468 Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:54 pm
Post
by bighuyner » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:13 am
Damn. I just might have to pay them a visit.
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:15 am
Thas a baller deal!
Do it Huy!!1
Go for dat flake!
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970 Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:
Post
by Generz » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:16 am
bighuyner wrote: How much did sprayglow charge you for the paint job?
martymartymarty.net hasn't seen my bill for installing the clutch line, mirrors, wheels, and sidemarkers.