Helmet of Deth.

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Korey
Ripe Meat
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:59 pm

Post by Korey »

hellla radd! Pinstripe and mohawk would set it off. :D
User avatar
DrifterMama
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
Location: Knoxvegas, TN
Contact:

Post by DrifterMama »

that is the awesomest thing evah! :) I <3 skulls! :) my helmet will soon be sporting a mohawk too, a la rhoad :D
\\Amanda//
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

pics of you with it on. +23
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

down_shift wrote:Image
Hellzya... I like the simple ol' skool stuff. I think it would look gangsterrrr!11
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

that thing is awesome
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

I say you get flames on the eyes... :D either that or the glowing red eyes :twisted:
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

it needs mirrored shields for the eyes and a full chrome paintjob.


how's the actual view out of that thing? looks like it would block a bit of your view.
User avatar
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3606
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Hurdling through time & space

Post by kalifornia087 »

:twisted: And the Best helmet ever award goooooeeess toooo.....




















ANDY SAPP!

go fast or die
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

icantdrift wrote:how's the actual view out of that thing? looks like it would block a bit of your view.
It feels a li'l restrictive. I haven't tried it on with my contacts yet, and my glasses don't want to get up there, so it's hard to tell.
User avatar
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Helmet of Deth.

Post by LilAfrikan »

andysapp wrote:I had been eye'n it for about two months... but knowing I was about to take a leap of faith with my career - I couldn't justify getting it just yet. Lieze... being the awesome girlfriend that she is, ordered it for me for mah brrrfday! It was made in Brazil, so it took a while to get here.

I present to you... my newest addition to my helmet arsenal...
THE HELMET OF DETH.
(Literally).


The helmet mohawk is on it's way for more evilness!1
hehe, I'm glad u like it baby! I wanted to get u the best present for the bestest boy ever! MUUUAAAAHHHHH! love-ya! :**
User avatar
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by LilAfrikan »

It's gonna look so killer with the mohawk! I don't think u should get pin stripes on it, just because it looks so scary real without it! :) But that's just my 2 cents. 8)
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

andy you need to scrap that pinstripe idea and hit that shit with some light and drak gray highlights on that. do it just like if the light was hitting it on the cheeckbone and forehead, just like you really comin after them boys
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

andysapp wrote:
down_shift wrote:Image
Hellzya... I like the simple ol' skool stuff. I think it would look gangsterrrr!11
andy be yourself rather than jackin my style
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

true that, double true
Image
please believe
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

struka wrote:andy be yourself rather than jackin my style
I want to be you, you know that.
Hold me.
Post Reply