My attempt at a pixel car.

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: your mom!

Post by slidewaysgolf »

dude that looks like the cars from Rad Racer.
Image
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

I tried to redo mine at school. haha!

Image

used to be...

Image
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

nice brakes....
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

struka wrote:nice brakes....
Id almost paint the q45 calipers I got going on that color if I can find it haha! Fake project mu = ghetto fabulous!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Hellzya! That is radness.
Pixel cars are fun.
:D
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

sean I found a very project mu looking color at the home depot.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

down_shift wrote:sean I found a very project mu looking color at the home depot.
I still havent decided if id wanna do it or not haha! I may go w/ good ol' black.




*shawn* :wink:
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

sean shawn.....do project mu!
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

struka wrote:sean shawn.....do project mu!
We will see how adventureous I feel when I put the brakes on.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

sean shawn we've got traffic ahead can you suggest an alternate route?
Image
please believe
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

P.Haire wrote:sean shawn we've got traffic ahead can you suggest an alternate route?
Google maps is the best!


True that!



DOUBLE TRUE!!!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Yogurt pants.
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

andysapp wrote:Yogurt pants.
real mature, stay on point andy
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

dorimon wrote:
P.Haire wrote:sean shawn we've got traffic ahead can you suggest an alternate route?
Google maps is the best!


True that!



DOUBLE TRUE!!!
better pack it up nice!!!!
its the chronic what cles of narnia....it the chronics what......
Post Reply