The new style! yet more on p6

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

WOW. ^^
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

wait.. i got a coupla drops left too.. open wide.
Image
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

quazar311 wrote:wait.. i got a coupla drops left too.. open wide.
gross

and i like the origin style better
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

PM me for both.
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Bwahaha!1
240sx Sr20 drifto
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by 240sx Sr20 drifto »

pretty dick! Im probally gonna get those tails, i was looking at them a few weeks back.
T.C. " Sport" Cartwright
Driftinzzzz Creationzzzz
Image
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

leave the taillights
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

down_shift wrote:love the taillights
Image
please believe
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

down_shift wrote:leave the taillights
take the canoli.
Image
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

andysapp wrote:
dorimon wrote:They look even better moving.


Image
That tuck is effing gnarltown.
They actually lowered the rear fender on one of them haha! I love them- minus the fenders but finding wide front fenders w/o vents is impossible!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

man i got a front fender minus the vents, PM me for details
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

andysapp wrote:
dorimon wrote:They look even better moving.


Image
That tuck is effing gnarltown.
I think I just crapped my pants.. :shock:
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

Zachscar wrote:
andysapp wrote:
dorimon wrote:They look even better moving.


Image
That tuck is effing gnarltown.
I think I just crapped my pants.. :shock:
clean up on aisle 2 please
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

dorimon wrote:
andysapp wrote:
dorimon wrote:They look even better moving.


Image
That tuck is effing gnarltown.
They actually lowered the rear fender on one of them haha! I love them- minus the fenders but finding wide front fenders w/o vents is impossible!
I heart the lowered fender. I think that is hawt secks for sure.
I want.

And the wheels too, kthnx.
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

yeah i like lowered fenders... like long skirts.
Image
Post Reply