Helmet of Deth.

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

hella 325
Ripe Meat
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:48 am

Post by hella 325 »

omg that is dick!!!! I love it!!
Image
Russell Klem
1987 325is
1992 240sx coupe
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

andysapp wrote:
struka wrote:andy be yourself rather than jackin my style
I want to be you, you know that.
Hold me.
ok....next time. can we spoon?
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
pudding pops?
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
children
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

struka wrote:
andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
children
I was going to say forking... but that works too. ^^
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

andysapp wrote:
struka wrote:
andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
children
I was going to say forking... but that works too. ^^
baby, the other other white meat
Image

baby, it's whats for dinner!
Image
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

andysapp wrote:Yes, cuz u know what spooning leads to.
Rendeeeeeevous
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Bahaha!
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

down_shift wrote:quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...
Darth Vader? or Skeletor?
User avatar
Falkon45
Ripe Meat
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:03 pm
Location: Norfolk, Va/ Savannah, Ga

Post by Falkon45 »

Oh mah god!
Love the helmet man. going with a pink or green hawk?

Just imaging the faces the tech inspetors will make when you show up at an event with that thing.
Image
User avatar
Zenkis14
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by Zenkis14 »

Fork Yea! Thats the most hardcore thing i have ever seen!
User avatar
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by LilAfrikan »

woooowwwwww.... :shock:
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

down_shift wrote:quit fucking wit ma helmet dont you now who I am...
oh shit its the jaugernut!!!!
Post Reply