Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222 Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:50 pm
vert fc is the hotness, but not so much the truck fc. it has no hauling ability or tow compacity
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496 Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
Post
by darkducati » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:59 pm
Shhhhhhhh.....if you are veeeery quiet......you can hear the rotors turning in my head.
Beans and cornbread.
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222 Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:01 pm
if your real quiet you can hear my rotory engine turning in my driveway
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496 Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
Post
by darkducati » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:04 pm
I couldn't sneak up on a Metalica concert with mine.
Beans and cornbread.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:40 pm
andysapp wrote: Holy sheeot I want a vert FC.
get in line
widebody fc FTW!!1
please believe
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:40 am
How about frilly toothpicks?
I'm for'm.
Well then this club is formed.
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222 Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:42 am
what club we want vert fc's? im down, if anyone has a sawz-all we can vert out my fc in record time
bakemonoma70
Ripe Meat
Posts: 181 Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Huntsfail, AL
Post
by bakemonoma70 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:36 pm
vip silbeer is delic.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:29 pm
i'll have my samdwiches with alfalfa sprouts.
well you're not in the f*@king club
please believe
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222 Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:13 pm
P.Haire wrote: i'll have my samdwiches with alfalfa sprouts.
well you're not in the f*@king club
having arguments with the voices again i see
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:52 pm
P.Haire wrote: i'll have my samdwiches with alfalfa sprouts.
well you're not in the f*@king club
WINNAR!!1
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526 Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: à¹Ì¯Í¡à¹ï´¿
Post
by charlie » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:17 am
Oh man, I saw him do a show one night after a Thrashers game during that short and weird period where he was their spokesman. It was fucking amazing. Why do the brightest lights have to burn out so fast?
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.
Post
by andysapp » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:40 am
Damn thas crazy, I didn't know you saw him.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021 Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción
Post
by Zach » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:54 am
I just peed white stuff on those white cars.. and that GC and FC
....
That truck is fawkin dick I wanna make my corolla a truck because of that