Wing it?

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

The more I look at it... the more I dig it.
DO IT!!1

You're still gonna rock the roof spoiler? I just found one for the e46 that I likes... that isn't as expensive as the $650 Hamman spoiler.
:D
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

andysapp wrote:The more I look at it... the more I dig it.
DO IT!!1

You're still gonna rock the roof spoiler? I just found one for the e46 that I likes... that isn't as expensive as the $650 Hamman spoiler.
:D

Roof spoilers make cars look magic! I actually saw a 300c w one the other day and it made the car. Hell yes im running one (once I have the spare change).

you def need one on your car, it would look hot w/ that trunk!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
bakemonoma70
Ripe Meat
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: Huntsfail, AL

Post by bakemonoma70 »

DO IT!
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

I still kinda want this wing set up...

Image

something bout that lux style.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

PUT IT ON!
240sx Sr20 drifto
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by 240sx Sr20 drifto »

im with you, cant really decide.... I like what Cody's saying,big CF wing or a lip but hey , you got it so put it on !!!!
T.C. " Sport" Cartwright
Driftinzzzz Creationzzzz
Image
Korey
Ripe Meat
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:59 pm

Post by Korey »

That wing looks great on your car, I'm debating though. Whether a flat/satin black would look better or it color matched. Either way would be hella rad!!!!
User avatar
DrifterMama
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
Location: Knoxvegas, TN
Contact:

Post by DrifterMama »

i loove it!! that's the kinda wing i wanted for mine! :? maybe i should say don't put it on so you can say "hey i'm selling this wing anyone want it!!!" :lol:
\\Amanda//
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

Korey wrote:That wing looks great on your car, I'm debating though. Whether a flat/satin black would look better or it color matched. Either way would be hella rad!!!!
color match or i'll write on it with my gold paint pen.
Image
please believe
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

ProjctGrlDrftr wrote:i loove it!! that's the kinda wing i wanted for mine! :? maybe i should say don't put it on so you can say "hey i'm selling this wing anyone want it!!!" :lol:
Id give ya a sweet deal! ;)


haha yeah if I dont have the wing I want when I start painting the stock parts I will paint this one till i can afford the one I rry want.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

P.Haire wrote:
Korey wrote:That wing looks great on your car, I'm debating though. Whether a flat/satin black would look better or it color matched. Either way would be hella rad!!!!
color match or i'll write on it with my gold paint pen.

lol

I will wood panel it before I flat black it.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

The subtle wings are more my style. I think the hella baller HUGE cf wings are rad too... but not my cup-o-tea.
:)

Roof spoilers are the mf'ing hawtness.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

andysapp wrote:The subtle wings are more my style. I think the hella baller HUGE cf wings are rad too... but not my cup-o-tea..
Thats because you drive a bmw
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

might as well throw it on there. especially since it looks good. i think it kinda finishes the car off nicely.
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

andysapp wrote:The subtle wings are more my style. I think the hella baller HUGE cf wings are rad too... but not my cup-o-tea.
:)

Roof spoilers are the mf'ing hawtness.
Yeah definately, unless the car is seeing like 150+ mph speeds I don't think I'd rock much than one of those lip spoilers, but thats just me as Im much more function than flare I like subtle niceties :wink:
Post Reply