Go cart racing?
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
Go cart racing?
We are having our little farewell meet tomorrow at Andretti's and I was trying to get some people together for some cart racing. If we get enough people (10 or so) it takes the price down to about $38, that includes two laps, suit/helment, and temp license. It would be around 9pm, since they are already booked for the most part of the day. More details are here: http://drift411.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80 and I hope to see you out there!
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
I'll be there!
I know nobody is coming too. Hooman is going to try and make it, along with Charlie I beleive.
Out of curiousity... if you already have a license... would the price drop?
I think everyone that's coming on our end already has a license & thought that price was a li'l high. I'm guessing it's the temp license that brings the price up.
?
I know nobody is coming too. Hooman is going to try and make it, along with Charlie I beleive.
Out of curiousity... if you already have a license... would the price drop?
I think everyone that's coming on our end already has a license & thought that price was a li'l high. I'm guessing it's the temp license that brings the price up.
?
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
-
MTRLevolution
- Get Some
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: www.dashiz.com
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
i get out of class around 10 so I'll be there sometime after that.
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE


