SPAMBURGER HAMBURGER OMG OMG OMG HOT HOT -22AN!!!!
Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- POOPscandal
- Taco Bar Extraordinaire
- Posts: 4360
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
- Location: !black emperor
struka wrote:^^ you are such a noob with a doube post...
see also: potato pancakes
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable

PHOTOBLARG!
NEW EXCITING BLARG!

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
internet

"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" -
-
mikespeed95
- Get Some
- Posts: 970
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:41 pm
- Location: Huntsfail....TEXAS. Home of Dan Rather.
lol
Okayz, heres the latest info
got the interior reupholstered and did a dash swap, i think it turned out pretty tight. I'd like to get poptrunk, scissordoors, and lift it with some 30's on it, but well see how that goes.

Finished redoing fuel system, would have liked to have built non-ghetto headers today, but still playing phone tag with the guy I'm picking up my flanges from.
Redid everything with real stainless line, -10 -8 and -6 marine / air force fittings and flipped the pump on, aeromotives are really pissed off sounding while tryign to push fuel thru the system, but holds a sustained 65 psi for a couple minutes no problems, ill crank it up to 80 tomorrow just to make sure, then back down to 65ish.
Under where the hood goes when attatched

Started messing with intake stuff, but our TIG is down so I'll wait till its back up so someone can weld it together instead of using 90 clamps just for simplicity sake.
redid all the fuel cell, not the cleanest install on earth, but gets the job done. Gonna remake the firewall again tomorrow or this weekend.

More updates maybe sunday or so, hopefully have the other few things I'm missing here by tomorrow or saturday, so hopefully burnouts and other related tendency video soon.
I also have not eaten any pizza or taco bell today, but I have drank Mountain Dew and a good bit of Milk.
Here is also a pic of Lea Anne pullin hoes

omg onemonapiowned!!11!1lawl;111
Okayz, heres the latest info
got the interior reupholstered and did a dash swap, i think it turned out pretty tight. I'd like to get poptrunk, scissordoors, and lift it with some 30's on it, but well see how that goes.

Finished redoing fuel system, would have liked to have built non-ghetto headers today, but still playing phone tag with the guy I'm picking up my flanges from.
Redid everything with real stainless line, -10 -8 and -6 marine / air force fittings and flipped the pump on, aeromotives are really pissed off sounding while tryign to push fuel thru the system, but holds a sustained 65 psi for a couple minutes no problems, ill crank it up to 80 tomorrow just to make sure, then back down to 65ish.
Under where the hood goes when attatched

Started messing with intake stuff, but our TIG is down so I'll wait till its back up so someone can weld it together instead of using 90 clamps just for simplicity sake.
redid all the fuel cell, not the cleanest install on earth, but gets the job done. Gonna remake the firewall again tomorrow or this weekend.

More updates maybe sunday or so, hopefully have the other few things I'm missing here by tomorrow or saturday, so hopefully burnouts and other related tendency video soon.
I also have not eaten any pizza or taco bell today, but I have drank Mountain Dew and a good bit of Milk.
Here is also a pic of Lea Anne pullin hoes

omg onemonapiowned!!11!1lawl;111


