local meeting needed
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
local meeting needed
Ok we have a lot of things to sort out before HIN and DDAY and every other damn event. I suggest we call a meeting either on Thursday evening, or possibly Monday of next week . We need to discuss vinyl, HIN video projections, shirts, events, everything. We really need to put our heads together and get creative/crazy for HIN because we are in prime exposure position at it.
I know business style meetings are crappy but we need to get some shit done here! We can do the ddr throwdown afterwards maybe? And order some pizza or something. We can do it at my place or maybe out in dunwoody since it's more central to everyone.
Does that sound ok with everyone? Suggest a date and time. This goes for anyone in ATL who wants to show up, but obviously for those who are showing especially! Anyone who is not showing is also welcome to hop in our cars with us [and help share the cost-- making it cheap for both of us!] and hang out at the booth and help us promote and hold shit down right.
I know business style meetings are crappy but we need to get some shit done here! We can do the ddr throwdown afterwards maybe? And order some pizza or something. We can do it at my place or maybe out in dunwoody since it's more central to everyone.
Does that sound ok with everyone? Suggest a date and time. This goes for anyone in ATL who wants to show up, but obviously for those who are showing especially! Anyone who is not showing is also welcome to hop in our cars with us [and help share the cost-- making it cheap for both of us!] and hang out at the booth and help us promote and hold shit down right.
Last edited by jo on Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- EVOsaiyanPrince
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 am
- Location: ATL----->NYC
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
^ Dance of the Century!
was this meeting finalized or is it still up in the air? I kinda have plans tonight but I'll make room for the meeting if need be.
was this meeting finalized or is it still up in the air? I kinda have plans tonight but I'll make room for the meeting if need be.
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
shweet! i'll be there. not sure what time, but I'll be there.
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
-
MTRLevolution
- Get Some
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: www.dashiz.com
-
MTRLevolution
- Get Some
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:57 am
- Location: www.dashiz.com




