my car is alive again!!!!

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

with chrome wheels!!!!!;)
aburazaru
Get Some

Post by aburazaru »

do you think you could be a little more specific about the problem... what will it do, exactly? what won't it do, exactly? is it an sr?
turbofb
Clam Salesman

Post by turbofb »

Or back it up to the computer, so you can take a look.
vosko
Fresh Meat

Post by vosko »

its wiring related. signal is not going to the starter to make it spin the starter. if i jump the starts it starts up fine. my friend did all the carluch and i'm horrible at it, so i am just waiting for him to check it out for me. i have a s14 with a s13 blacktop sr and powerfc and chrome riiiiims. my chromies adonis 4th dimension wheels are just for drifting but i had em on at drift showoff and nobody saw em i think

i can push start the car but its annoying when you are in a flat parking lot :shock:
aburazaru
Get Some

Post by aburazaru »

turbofb wrote:Or back it up to the computer, so you can take a look.
what's that sposed to mean?
jo

Post by jo »

vosko wrote:its wiring related. signal is not going to the starter to make it spin the starter. if i jump the starts it starts up fine. my friend did all the carluch and i'm horrible at it, so i am just waiting for him to check it out for me. i have a s14 with a s13 blacktop sr and powerfc and chrome riiiiims. my chromies adonis 4th dimension wheels are just for drifting but i had em on at drift showoff and nobody saw em i think

i can push start the car but its annoying when you are in a flat parking lot :shock:
haha all of us saw them at drift showoff. they were awesome;)
vosko
Fresh Meat

Post by vosko »

nobody wrote:
vosko wrote:its wiring related. signal is not going to the starter to make it spin the starter. if i jump the starts it starts up fine. my friend did all the carluch and i'm horrible at it, so i am just waiting for him to check it out for me. i have a s14 with a s13 blacktop sr and powerfc and chrome riiiiims. my chromies adonis 4th dimension wheels are just for drifting but i had em on at drift showoff and nobody saw em i think

haha all of us saw them at drift showoff. they were awesome;)
whenever i drive the car with them on. i think of that rap song "all around my city bling bling!" or however it goes :lol:
jo

Post by jo »

hahah totally. i'm just waiting for a drift car with spinners. that would be AWESOME!
Drew@blitzkriegmedia
Ripe Meat

Post by Drew@blitzkriegmedia »

nobody wrote:hahah totally. i'm just waiting for a drift car with spinners. that would be AWESOME!
That will be the day I give up on all imports :wink: Its just a lost cause at that point. :D

Vosko, your tumbler is gonna be bad. Tell mike to get off his ass and fix it, or better yet tell kathy to tell mike :lol:
vosko
Fresh Meat

Post by vosko »

Drew@blitzkriegmedia wrote:
nobody wrote:hahah totally. i'm just waiting for a drift car with spinners. that would be AWESOME!
That will be the day I give up on all imports :wink: Its just a lost cause at that point. :D

Vosko, your tumbler is gonna be bad. Tell mike to get off his ass and fix it, or better yet tell kathy to tell mike :lol:
i don't think its bad. i hear the relay click under the dash and the car even started for one WHOLE DAY out of the blue.... :x
Drew@blitzkriegmedia
Ripe Meat

Post by Drew@blitzkriegmedia »

vosko wrote:

i don't think its bad. i hear the relay click under the dash and the car even started for one WHOLE DAY out of the blue.... :x
well if you wired your ignition up to a push start, like I told you too, we would know by now, wouldn't we :wink:
vosko
Fresh Meat

Post by vosko »

vosko wrote:

well if you wired your ignition up to a push start, like I told you too, we would know by now, wouldn't we :wink:
yeah yeah. i fix one thing three more break.......YAY!!
aburazaru
Get Some

Post by aburazaru »

vosko wrote:
vosko wrote:

yeah yeah. i fix one thing three more break.......YAY!!
haha quote party...sorry