huge cash prize tandem event on 3.23.08 @ mineral wells, tx

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

aaronlosey
Fresh Meat

huge cash prize tandem event on 3.23.08 @ mineral wells, tx

Post by aaronlosey »

[img]http://fabricatedmotorsports.com/images/tylerflyer.jpg[/img]

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

On 3.23.08 there will be a Mineral Wells drift event, with a progressive cash prize for the FOERST place winner. The entry fee will be 150 dollars, with 110 of that from every entrant going into a pool, which the winner will receive. If there are 10 entrants, there will be a $1100 FOERST prize. If there are 20 entrants, it will be $2200, and so on. Season ticket holders will have a chance to just practice like normal with their season ticket, or put in another $110 to be in the competition.

Competition rules. Anyone other than myself is allowed to run, and any car is allowed to run if it passes tech. There will be one round of single runs which are judged to put everyone in a general tandem ladder/order, and then we go straight to tandem. Tandem will be 2 runs each, and if they are too close to call, there will be a one more time. We can have as many one more times as necessary until there is a winner of that round.

Judging. I will be the judge, as well as one other person I will announce at the event. I will be impartial and fair. Even if Casey shows up, I will give him a chance.

Schedule:

9 am arrive.
9:30 tech.
10 drivers meeting.
10:30 practice drifting.
2:30 drivers meeting.
3 competition starts.
6 go home.
7:30 dinner at Fuddruckers at Bryant Irving and IH20 in Fort Worth.

I will update the thread every with the amount the pot is up to occasionally, so people can see how big it is. You MUST register early, as I will close the competition registration a week before the event so I know exactly how many people to expect and how much the pot will be. THIS WILL WORK ALOT BETTER FOR ALL INVOLVED AND GET THE POT BIGGER FASTER FOR THE WINNER IF EVERYONE REGISTERS EARLY!!!

paypal $150 to erinshill@gmail.com to enter, and pm me all the details. paypal 110 if you have a season pass already. You can show up the day of the event and pay 40 dollars to drift like normal up until the competion, then play time is over for the day.
mikespeed95
Get Some

Post by mikespeed95 »

SPREAD THis arouND PEOPLE LETS MAKE THIS HOOOOGE!!!

heres my ctrl+v effort to make this badazz

[QUOTE=aaronlosey]Image

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

On 3.23.08 there will be a Mineral Wells drift event, with a progressive cash prize for the FOERST place winner. The entry fee will be 150 dollars, with 110 of that from every entrant going into a pool, which the winner will receive. If there are 10 entrants, there will be a $1100 FOERST prize. If there are 20 entrants, it will be $2200, and so on. Season ticket holders will have a chance to just practice like normal with their season ticket, or put in another $110 to be in the competition.

Competition rules. Anyone other than myself is allowed to run, and any car is allowed to run if it passes tech. There will be one round of single runs which are judged to put everyone in a general tandem ladder/order, and then we go straight to tandem. Tandem will be 2 runs each, and if they are too close to call, there will be a one more time. We can have as many one more times as necessary until there is a winner of that round.

Judging. I will be the judge, as well as one other person I will announce at the event. I will be impartial and fair. Even if Casey shows up, I will give him a chance.

Schedule:

9 am arrive.
9:30 tech.
10 drivers meeting.
10:30 practice drifting.
2:30 drivers meeting.
3 competition starts.
6 go home.
7:30 dinner at Fuddruckers at Bryant Irving and IH20 in Fort Worth.

I will update the thread every with the amount the pot is up to occasionally, so people can see how big it is. You MUST register early, as I will close the competition registration a week before the event so I know exactly how many people to expect and how much the pot will be. THIS WILL WORK ALOT BETTER FOR ALL INVOLVED AND GET THE POT BIGGER FASTER FOR THE WINNER IF EVERYONE REGISTERS EARLY!!!

paypal $150 to erinshill@gmail.com to enter, and pm me all the details. paypal 110 if you have a season pass already. You can show up the day of the event and pay 40 dollars to drift like normal up until the competion, then play time is over for the day.[/QUOTE]

http://www.fabricatedmotorsports.com for more info!!!!

Thread on Fabricated Motorsports forums for any more questions comments,

http://fabricatedmotorsports.com/forum/ ... ;topicseen

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING SO DONT ASK MIKESPEED95!!! I just want more people to come play so I'm spamming this, go to FM's website for more info!

Mineral wells is the biggest pavement thing ever, heres some videos of the place. PLEASE check FM's site for updates / announcements. this could get big and its all for fun of everyone. Aaron's events are 100% about the drivers having fun and I'm looking forward to it.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

THAT FLYER RULES.
:D
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

i wish it wasn't so far away
please believe
aaronlosey
Fresh Meat

Post by aaronlosey »

[quote="P.Haire"]i wish it wasn't so far away[/quote]

enter, win thousands of $s, pure profit.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

if only it were that easy
please believe
mikespeed95
Get Some

Post by mikespeed95 »

I WILL BUY 2 DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS/DAY FOR ANY OUT OF STATERS FROM THIS SITE THAT ARE MY BROS!!!!*

*lmk in advance so i can save money for that, but srsly..
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

i can't afford not to come now
please believe
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by POOPscandal »

mikespeed95 wrote:I WILL BUY 2 DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS/DAY FOR ANY OUT OF STATERS FROM THIS SITE THAT ARE MY BROS!!!!*

we played guitar hero together. i can has cheezburger?
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
mikespeed95
Get Some

Post by mikespeed95 »

shot thru the heart
and your to blame
you give love a bad name
i play my part and you play your game
you give love a bad name
but i give you
double cheeseburger
ChadMK4