EastCoastGreen (mmmmmmmmm)

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

vrt eggroll wrote:
P.Haire wrote:I DEMAND JUSTICE
I'm here for only two things....kicking ass and chewing bubble gum...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Image
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

P.Haire wrote:GOOD MAN!!!! way better than i expected.
if anybody else wants some they're $150 a pop. :lol:



i guess the only thing left is a mascot.
I vote for myself as your mascot... haha
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

Zachscar wrote:
P.Haire wrote:GOOD MAN!!!! way better than i expected.
if anybody else wants some they're $150 a pop. :lol:



i guess the only thing left is a mascot.
I vote for myself as your mascot... haha
A flying athletic cuban photographer? YES!

LOLZz.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

that works for me
Image
please believe
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

P.Haire wrote:that works for me

Sweet!! haha :twisted:
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

Image
Image

all back together... and now my alignment and clutch pedal feel are fuxorz :cry: Hopefully its just the slave cylinder.... but I doubt it.



I hate cars. ;)





Image
these are the project nissan motor mounts. Definitely stiff and make my whole car vibrate.... only time will tell if I can deal with this or not haha!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
ChadMK4
Purple Drank
Posts: 2426
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:23 am
Location: Stocking Wood
Contact:

Post by ChadMK4 »

Have you bled your clutch line since you got it all back together? Try that. May need adjusting too.
Image
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

your engine bay looks sweet. you need one of those cheesey chrome CAI things though.
Image
please believe
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

ChadMK4 wrote:Have you bled your clutch line since you got it all back together? Try that. May need adjusting too.

Twice but we were in a rush trying to get it to cordele.


When I get some motivation going I will check it out again....


Just gimmie your M30.


:wink: :wink: :wink: Image
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

P.Haire wrote:your engine bay looks sweet. you need one of those cheesey chrome CAI things though.

CAI??? What dat? :oops:
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

cold air intake. i speak ricer, go ahead ask me anything car related and i'll translate it to ricer.
Image
please believe
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

hahaha!!!

I thought about an intake but meh.... It's just a KA.




I just want a VQ now after driving Carter's Z!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

dennis is putting a vq in his s14. also there is this guy.

<embed allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://www.burlysports.com/ve/f734abaaa ... b4d2baf440" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="512"></embed>
Image
please believe
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

Yeah after driving Carter's Z I fell in love. So perfect.

+I have drivin' KA----- fun but MEH!

+I have drivin' SR ---------- Pretty sweet!

+Then I drove a VQ --------------- HOLY SHIT its what I need! Torque and power when and where I need it for my driving style. Plus I don't have to worry about tuning a turbo 4 cyl to the peak just to get good power. and still be nissan and japanese like I like.

:wink:
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

vq gb?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Post Reply