Renegaid Raid Rally-X II - 10/03/04

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:09 pm

Renegaid Raid Rally-X II - 10/03/04

Post by jo »

Renegade Raid II RallyCross
Registration: 8:30-10:00
Driver's Meeting: 10:30
FOERST Car Off: about 11:00
$25 if you SHOW a current SCCA card*
$30 everyone else

*Discounted entry fee is for SHOWING a membership card. Members and non-members that can't SHOW a current SCCA membership card will paythe normal entry fee of $30.

Renegade Trucking Lot
Soddy Daisy, TN

30 Car Limit
Early Entry
Opens Sept. 11
Closes Sept. 30


----


I'll be getting ready with magnets for my rocker panels to escape brick damage. Maybe Eugene and Dennis will have started on my skid plates by then.... Regardless, it should be awesome! This one is close enough to drive up to in the morning...

I think the mx3 should go;P
User avatar
slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: your mom!

Post by slidewaysgolf »

I hope all of you can make it
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I can't beleive they're having another rally there!
There was tooo much debris, IMO.
User avatar
Silonius
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:54 pm
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Contact:

Post by Silonius »

Yeah, I have the chunks of plastic from my bumper to prove it.

Is there one in Resaca, GA this year?
User avatar
slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: your mom!

Post by slidewaysgolf »

No i do not think there will be one in ressca this year. I wish there was it was three times as big and no bricks. Yall can solve your car delemas buy by all pitching in and buying my VW. Hu you wana????? lol
Image
Post Reply