FUCK YOU U PEOPLE THAT DRINK AND DRIVE AND HITS MY CAR!!!

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

djdorifto
Clam Salesman

FUCK YOU U PEOPLE THAT DRINK AND DRIVE AND HITS MY CAR!!!

Post by djdorifto »

wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*stands up on soap box with a shotgun in one hand*

For any of you that drink out there, please don't drink and drive.... my baby is hurt. Its face is broken, but there is no internal damage or bleeding. WAAAAAAAAAA, *Gabs gun tighter* DON"T FUCKIN DRINK AND DRIVE!!! AND IF U DONT GOT A LIC OR INSURANCE AND DON"T FUCKIN DRIVE OFF!!! FAWK!!!!!!!
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

holy shit! that fuckingn BLOWS! did you call the cops? were you in the car or was it parked? I would seriously KILL someone if that happened to me.

good luck with getting her fixed:(
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

dori, man i feel bad {hug for you} this will give you an excuse to get a JDM front clip. http://www.jarco.com unless you already had one then i REALLY feel bad.

The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

nobody - Yeah I called the cops while I was inside a subways (which was why I went out for). So I was on the phone with the 911 operator and the guy came out again and fled the scene on the car. I told the operator all the details, the guy, jeep, where he left the scene. I would pray that nothing else happens to any of the members cars here or any body else.

Evo - thanks bro, yeah I got a friend of mine that just gave me a Koyo Radiator on yesterday that I told him I'll trade my semi-bad S14SR Longblock with Intake Manifold for a Silvia front end. So I guess it came out good for me cause I always wanted one.

Thanks for the support guys. I'll keep u updated.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

OMFG!
Fuck ALL of that! The same thing happened to me one night while parked on a public street. I TOTALLY FEEEEEL FOR YOU!!!

I hope to God they catch his irresponsible ass and send him to the drink tank for a month... naw, two years minimum!

I hope the damage wasn't tooo bad.
I can't beleive it.
:cry:
Eurasian
Fresh Meat

Post by Eurasian »

I feel for you dude, I was rear ended in my prelude by a dumb fuck with no license or insurance. What was really fucked the cop didn't do shit cause of a stinking loop hole in the law if the officer does not see person driving car when wreck happens, nothing can be done to that person. Happened to my girl, it totaled her car, and both of the stupid fucks that hit are cars are still driving w/o a lic. or insurance. :evil: