I will be participating in the NOPI/Dunlop Drift showoff

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
DropTopDrifter
Fresh Meat
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:16 pm
Location: NE Atlanta
Contact:

I will be participating in the NOPI/Dunlop Drift showoff

Post by DropTopDrifter »

I just got off the phone with my sponsor, BatlGround Engineering (http://www.batlground.com), and he told me that Dunlop Tires is going to have me in their drift showoff at the NOPI nationals. They are giving me tires for the event.Who all is going to be there?
Its just a Miata.....

ImageImage
User avatar
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5781
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
Location: Sisu.
Contact:

Post by Rhoad Racing »

yea...i heard Dan was going to help you out. thats awesome! congrats!
i think most of us will be there...my self included. last i heard we were trying to get a booth setup, but I'm not sure where we stand with that.

anyway...congrats again! represent dM and 411!
User avatar
high plains drifter
Fresh Meat
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:09 pm
Location: Memphis, TN.
Contact:

Post by high plains drifter »

Rock on Dude! I'll be there! can't wait to see ya smokin' dem tyres up!
hooked on L.S.D.

No Tune = No Life
Post Reply