Petit LeMans-What's going on?
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
Petit LeMans-What's going on?
Who's going? Any plans to meet up at all? Who will win? Did you know that Maserati is bringing they're new rebodied Enzos to play? Why so many questions?
Beans and cornbread.
Hahahaha!
I WANT TO SEE THE ENZO!!!
This sucks... because of the wonderful hurricane two weeks ago, the DDay 3 drift event in Ocala, FL was rescheduled to when???
The same weekend as the Petit Le Mans.

This totally sucks. The RS*R Drift Fest in Chicago is ALSO the same weekend... so I need two clones. Ocala is closer, and I'll get more seat time, so that's where I'll be.
Grrrrr.
I WANT TO SEE THE ENZO!!!
This sucks... because of the wonderful hurricane two weeks ago, the DDay 3 drift event in Ocala, FL was rescheduled to when???
The same weekend as the Petit Le Mans.
This totally sucks. The RS*R Drift Fest in Chicago is ALSO the same weekend... so I need two clones. Ocala is closer, and I'll get more seat time, so that's where I'll be.
Grrrrr.
- EVOsaiyanPrince
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:08 am
- Location: ATL----->NYC
i have some friends coming down from NYC for Petit LeMans. Your more than welcome to hang with us. MikeFC will be there with his buddy also.
What about NOPI this weekend? You gonna come?
You also need to give me a number i can reach you for when we have meets and events and stuff. Did you get the MR on the road yet?
What about NOPI this weekend? You gonna come?
You also need to give me a number i can reach you for when we have meets and events and stuff. Did you get the MR on the road yet?

The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
- darkducati
- Purple Drank
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.
Hahaha Nopi=Satan, LOL!!!darkducati wrote:NOPI is a tool of satan and I do not with to dance with the devil....
What happened Andy? I thought you were down?
I really wanted to go to Petit Le Mans... but I can't turn down seat time - even if it means driving to Chicago!
MUST... DRIFT... MOOOOOORE!!!
Hahaha.
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
i'll be at petit lemans, but in the pits in a nomex suit
. my uncle wants me to work for him again this year so i'll be down there sweating my ass off being bored for 90% of the race. i'm thinking about turning it down this year though, i was so very relieved when larry oberto went out and crashed our car last year into the flatbed truck in T1. yes, it was that boring being down there.
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
my uncle has been working in the roadracing industry for many many years. started looong time ago with silkolene lubricants working with superbike teams, then had a long run working for Vance&Hines crewchiefing their superbike efforts. Then he got with Dyson Racing back when ALMS was known still as IMSA (same basic organization) and worked with them for several years. when i worked for him last year we were working with the Bahama Joes Prototype 1 car (black one with very few stickers, privateer team. also known as the car of the loser that crashed in T1 into a damn flatbed under a yellow flagandysapp wrote:Wow! That's rad!!!
I see what you mean though... although it sounds cool to work the pits, at the same time, you can' enjoy the race, buy toys, & eat funnel cake in the same respect. Do you get paid when you work like that... or do you get free entry? How long's your uncle been into it that deep?
so yeah, he's been in it a while. i just got free entrance last year, but what good is that if you can't really enjoy it?
- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
I just arranged to get off work on Saturday, so I shold be there.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae

