Some Sema-IAS Atlantic City Pics

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Drew@blitzkriegmedia
Ripe Meat

Some Sema-IAS Atlantic City Pics

Post by Drew@blitzkriegmedia »

I didn't take alot, I was trying to only cover the drifting related stuff.

Me (the one at the bottom of the pic)

Theres acouple more (like 20) at http://www.blitzkriegmedia.com/pictures.html
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

Nice photos! I bet it was a great show to go to. I think that's the FOERST Falken girl I've seen that actually looks good. Most of their umbrella chicks are nastay. [No offense to you if ya like a good healthy gut hanging over the little skirt;] Maybe they just had the icky ones at Drift Atlanta.
Drew@blitzkriegmedia
Ripe Meat

Post by Drew@blitzkriegmedia »

nobody wrote:Nice photos! I bet it was a great show to go to. I think that's the FOERST Falken girl I've seen that actually looks good. Most of their umbrella chicks are nastay. [No offense to you if ya like a good healthy gut hanging over the little skirt;] Maybe they just had the icky ones at Drift Atlanta.
haha, yea they the Atlanta FD Falken girl was a bit out of shape. I actually find that there are better looking girls in the crowd than the models. I dont know, maybe its just the way the models are dressed. :?

For those who didn't see her:
jo

Post by jo »

I agree! Although I have to say, circuit ladies look much better when they are the real japanese deal [the japanese advan girls and the cusco circuit ladies], and not the americanized [ie slutty looking] playboy models that have on too much make up and too much vinyl:P Sunisa Kim is beautiful but she cakes on way, way, way too much eye make up! Japanese circuit girls always have more interesting get ups, too, and just look so adorably cute.

Of course I'm a woman and they aren't put out there to get my attention, so c'est la vi!

the japanese circuit ladies need to come over here! and they need to bring me an s15 while they're at it! [ps-- hooman these photos are for you;]

Last edited by jo on Tue May 25, 2004 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

*werd*

haha, is that the girl that nobody been talking about? She damn fugly ha
jo

Post by jo »

Well looks are always subjective, but if you are going to be parading around in a circuit parasol girl outfit, you should be in shape for it! More power to the woman if she felt comfortable in it and is proud of her body. I'm by no means trying to degrade or anything like that.... I just know I wasn't the only one with those sentiments!