Chris will get you the bigger versionDJones wrote:That picture is badass!!!down_shift wrote:
looks like dave just launched a scud out of his trunk.
Drift411's Elite Drift Challenge: Aug 9th, 2008
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- DrifterMama
- Clam Salesman
- Posts: 793
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
- Location: Knoxvegas, TN
- Contact:
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
David... email me, I'll send you the high res version(s): rhoadracing@yahoo.com
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
- Rhoad Racing
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Sisu.
- Contact:
and go to more eventsDriftDuck wrote: this happens every time I go to an event. I guess I need to do better. lol
StudioRhoad | chris.Rhoad | driftMechaniks | FRN | GTE
- DrifterMama
- Clam Salesman
- Posts: 793
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am
- Location: Knoxvegas, TN
- Contact:
My write up about the event
http://driftermama.com/2008/08/elite-drift-challenge/
bring on the comments about my grammar!
http://driftermama.com/2008/08/elite-drift-challenge/
bring on the comments about my grammar!
\\Amanda//
- kalifornia087
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3606
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
- Location: Hurdling through time & space
-
240oncrack
- Fresh Meat
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:33 am
- Location: Augusta GA
Glad to see the nsx made it to an event.. I as always was stuck at work... dan, now we gotta get the 86 running right and do some wicked slides.. my ride is up and running now.. guess my little run in at myrtle beach wasnt enough to kill it... when is the next event or practice btw???
http://www.augustadrifting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 240sx to slide, 92 240sx to show, 89 240sx to beat on, 96 GTR to VIP it...74 F100 daily..
93 240sx to slide, 92 240sx to show, 89 240sx to beat on, 96 GTR to VIP it...74 F100 daily..
Rhoad Racing wrote:and go to more eventsDriftDuck wrote: this happens every time I go to an event. I guess I need to do better. lol
fo reals!!!!
count MEEEE in
and next time in an FR, MR is FTL
it was nice meeting you, your sliding BMW of doom made me happy in the pants in a totally non-gay way.andysapp wrote: Hell... I thought it was awesome seeing you out there.







