Page 8 of 68

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:11 am
by skylinesx
awsome seeing pics of your car at the 06 nopi nationals drift exhibition, b/c thats the event that got me interested in drifting and thought it was kinda crazy seeing a bmw sliding sidewayz 2 years later finally get to my FOERST event...

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:37 am
by P.Haire
chrome wheels!!!!!

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:04 am
by Generz
skylinesx wrote:awsome seeing pics of your car at the 06 nopi nationals drift exhibition, b/c thats the event that got me interested in drifting and thought it was kinda crazy seeing a bmw sliding sidewayz 2 years later finally get to my FOERST event...
woot woot..are you addicted now? :P

oh yeah.. andy.. durtydubs show at PDK airport 1st weekend of june. you should bring the BMW.

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:37 pm
by collink
This build thread is straight Ballertown...I'm definitely doing one if/when I do anything to my car...

And I just wanna say that back in like May of 07, I was kinda into drifting...it was fun, and I used to just screw around a bit...but after I saw Slide America...I haven't been able to stop man...Andy, I owe my drift bug scars to you, my friend.

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:33 pm
by skylinesx
quazar311 wrote:
skylinesx wrote:awsome seeing pics of your car at the 06 nopi nationals drift exhibition, b/c thats the event that got me interested in drifting and thought it was kinda crazy seeing a bmw sliding sidewayz 2 years later finally get to my FOERST event...
woot woot..are you addicted now? :P

oh yeah.. andy.. durtydubs show at PDK airport 1st weekend of june. you should bring the BMW.
definitely can't wait to get that power steering fixed and get to the next event...

P.Haire wrote:chrome wheels!!!!!
HEY don't make fun of the 18's lol, they were free and so were the tires...

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:48 pm
by P.Haire
andy bought some chrome wheels a few months ago. i wanna see them on the car.

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:35 pm
by POOPscandal
P.Haire wrote:andy bought some chrome wheels a few months ago. i wanna see them on the car NAOPLZKTHX.


<3 u sappu.

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:00 pm
by shawn shawn
POOPscandal wrote:
P.Haire wrote:andy bought some chrome wheels a few months ago. i wanna see them on the car NAOPLZKTHX.


<3 u sappu.
I WANT TO SEE CHROOOOOOMEE and hear SLAYER this sat!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:35 am
by andysapp
Bad newz0rz... I might not be able to make it on Saturdaze.
:(

Forcast calls for possible lacking of chrome, clutch abuse, and KING DIAMOND ALL DAY LONG.

I'm trying my damndddest... we'll see.

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:21 am
by icantdrift
andysapp wrote:Bad newz0rz... I might not be able to make it on Saturdaze.
:(

Forcast calls for possible lacking of chrome, clutch abuse, and KING DIAMOND ALL DAY LONG.

I'm trying my damndddest... we'll see.
drifting>moving. if you need help i'm around all day tomorrow.

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:56 am
by matts13
andysapp wrote:Bad newz0rz... I might not be able to make it on Saturdaze.
:(

Forcast calls for possible lacking of chrome, clutch abuse, and KING DIAMOND ALL DAY LONG.

I'm trying my damndddest... we'll see.


you need to make it. i would love to help but it would appear cars are not ready yet.

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:29 pm
by shawn shawn
andysapp wrote:Bad newz0rz... I might not be able to make it on Saturdaze.
:(

Forcast calls for possible lacking of chrome, clutch abuse, and KING DIAMOND ALL DAY LONG.

I'm trying my damndddest... we'll see.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:47 pm
by P.Haire
i is sad to miss it as well.

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:12 pm
by andysapp
icantdrift wrote:drifting>moving.
I know it does... my lease on this SHITHOLE apartment is up on Sunday. I have the final walkout then. I'm really nowhere close... and I've been moving for like 2 fucking weeks straight.

A: I have WAY too much shit.
B: I'm really settled into this fuckhole apartment
C: I really hate this place.

At this point, there is no way I can go to the event. Tomorrow we have to move Mike's FC... so it's impossible.

I hate moving.


















And I REALLY hate this apartment.

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:17 pm
by Rhoad Racing
:(

I'll personally see to it that King Diamond streams all day in your honor :)