Page 2 of 3

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 pm
by Dr. Marlow
:shock: the poop capsules might actually make you rich :shock:

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:20 pm
by ChadMK4
Image
Image

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:09 pm
by Treefish
[html]<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms: ... com:156516" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed></div></div>[/html]

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:35 pm
by charlie
So how was it? Its getting great reviews. You guys hanging out afterward?

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:34 am
by Greg
movie was gnarlbuckle, best one yet

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 am
by Lightning
I must know........did they kill O'Conner? Please tell me they did.

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 pm
by Greg
Lightning wrote:I must know........did they kill O'Conner? Please tell me they did.
not telling, you have to see the movie

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 pm
by andysapp
This movie is great! Can't wait to see it again.

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:41 am
by Dr. Marlow
it was good, probably the best real movie out of them
needed more car pron

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:16 am
by down_shift
yea they turned it into an action movie. I'm ok with that.

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:56 am
by HATERDAN
Greg wrote:
Lightning wrote:I must know........did they kill O'Conner? Please tell me they did.
not telling, you have to see the movie

waiting for the standard "I refuse to watch those movies because they ruined the culture" reply.

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 pm
by Zach
I saw it last Tuesday at an early premiere, they definitely made it into an action movie. Felt like Transformers 2 when they had fight scenes, it was like GIANT blurs flashing around the scene. You could tell that shit was going down, but the framing was so tight and the action so quick you didn't really get any definition. Not a terrible movie, overall I enjoyed watching it. I thought Vince's character was unnecessary and was really just there to extend the movie an extra half hour. Didn't feel like he drove the plot enough to make his being there worthwhile.

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:21 pm
by Lightning
HATERDAN wrote:
Greg wrote:
Lightning wrote:I must know........did they kill O'Conner? Please tell me they did.
not telling, you have to see the movie

waiting for the standard "I refuse to watch those movies because they ruined the culture" reply.

actually, I've seen the FOERST 4, and the only reason why I can't see this one yet is because A) I can't move my truck until Monday, and B) the nearest Movie Theater is about 6 miles away, and I don't feel like paying for a cab to get there.

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:56 pm
by andysapp
I thought this one was kinda Oceans 11 meats F&F. Definitely turning into an action-car-based soap opera, and I'm okay with that.

Re: Fast Five

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:38 pm
by shawn shawn
Movie was awesome.