Page 2 of 6
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:51 am
by darkducati
I'll enter the 8.
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:50 pm
by icantdrift
make sure you empty your gas tank before you go

Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:20 pm
by darkducati
It's a rotary, all I have to do is let it run for 15 min and the tank will be empty.
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:31 pm
by Sideshow
I am up for it, what do I need to do to enter?
Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:10 am
by charlie
darkducati wrote:It's a rotary, all I have to do is let it run for 15 min...
will they do that? that's awesome! I had no idea

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:13 am
by MTRLevolution
charlie wrote:darkducati wrote:It's a rotary, all I have to do is let it run for 15 min...
will they do that? that's awesome! I had no idea

hahaha, i love charlie. in a sexual way too. i can't really speak about the rotaries though, my s14 is a piece of shit and it's not even running yet. damn my luck.
Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:41 pm
by darkducati
charlie wrote:darkducati wrote:It's a rotary, all I have to do is let it run for 15 min...
will they do that? that's awesome! I had no idea

Another case of rotor envy. It's okay Charlie, you can come out of the closet. We're here for you.
Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:06 pm
by charlie
Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:29 am
by CodyW
rick, the only things are pretty much make sure you're over here friday night so you can get the car in before 6 (and like erin said, you're supposed to have under 1/4 tank of gas). i think andy is gonna check into getting the whole group registered and he'll probably post up more details on that later. i've updated the list with everyone that seems definate though, but let me know if there is anyone else.
Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:30 pm
by andysapp
Aiight... we're a go to park as a team. We need to register online, and make sure you put "DriftMechaniks" as the team name, so they know where to put you. We're getting a free entry, so that can disperse amongst everyone to save about $5!
I think I'm going to brind the eight six along with the e46... so I'll need some driver assistance. I'm going to pull for tent space again, so we can rawk the projector styles!
Luckily I won't have to find out my girlfriend is cheating on my at this year's HIN... so I'm set to have a better time & actually enjoy myself, lol! We need to try and get some import car models up on our rides this year... who's down?

Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:40 pm
by CodyW
ooh, i am!!!
i'll go ahead and register online too, this should be fun!
edit: ok, i'm registered.
Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:23 pm
by Rhoad Racing
I'm still living off of Ramen Noodles and water at the moment (literally!), but I get paid on Thursday.

I'll register then,
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:45 am
by Sideshow
Registered

Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:14 pm
by revel
if i were to register the GC and she cant get out of the hospital in time, can i just bring the GG(WRX wagon) in place of the GC?
dont want to pay registration then have the GC be unable to attend.
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:19 pm
by CodyW
that should work, rox had entered her 13 last year but since it blew up she just took jeremiah's 14 and i don't think anyone minded.