Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:05 pm
by icantdrift
IMO, don't bother with another project. maybe get old TAK running a little better and make a little more power on the bimmer would be a better investment.

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:38 am
by revel
cody fix your cars issues FOERST. then if something like this comes along again then you actually could sell your car for a decent chunk.

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:34 pm
by andysapp
down_shift wrote:Is anybody campaigning a SC300/400 in Formula D?
Not this past year... maybe this year, I dunno.

I slept on the idea... and ya'll are right. I'm gonna pass. It would be cool to have an SC... but now isn't the time. It's funny to think though... for $2K I could have 1/3 a turbo or supercharger for the e46, or have a whole other car, lol.

Cody... this would be a serious project car. You have a lot of time and money vested in your car. With a little more time, and a little more money she'll be tight as a drum. I say hold off on the Soarer with me. We can start a Soarer Envy club and lust after every SC3/400 we see.
:D

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:34 pm
by CodyW
which as of lately is a lot (i've seen 3 today and probably saw about 4 or 5 yesterday :) ). but yea, finsihing my car would be kinda nice, maybe i will do that FOERST.

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:01 am
by andysapp
HAHAHAHA... I saw three today too. One black, one pearl, and one this sorta gray-blue-green.

Awww. I want one.
But not now.
:D

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:03 am
by CodyW
hahaha...me too :).

i need a new turbo FOERST though, mine is definately soundling like it's on it's last leg (and the random blue oil puffing/oil on the garage floor are also starting to make sense) :(. really didn't have ~$1k budgeted for that right now, but i guess that's what credit cards are for :mrgreen:.

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:15 am
by CodyW
uhhhh...just went to jspec.com to look for something and of course this is on the main page now:

Image

:cry:

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:07 am
by andysapp
SEX. Give me this car.
HAHAHA!

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:34 pm
by POOPscandal
*goes out and buys SC300 5spd* LAWLs AT ANDY AND CODY!

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:35 pm
by CodyW
hahaha :)


i'll get one FOERST!!!!111

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:11 pm
by andysapp
DO IT RANDAYYY!!!