Page 2 of 3
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:18 am
by darkducati
That thing is nice! I was just thinkin how much I would love to get one of those. I still want to build a soapra in a bad way. Mmmmm soapra.
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:35 pm
by Kouki7
yeah, Soapra's a pretty dope!
I was at my FOERST drift practice on sunday and man does this thing do awesome! Slideways supra's FTMFW!
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:06 pm
by andysapp
VIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZ!11

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:03 am
by Kouki7
andysapp wrote:VIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZVIDZ!11

only if i can figure out who made any and where the hell they may be.
There were lots of camera's there but I don't know if/where the pics will be posted.

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:23 pm
by kalifornia087
Hooray for me not being the only person giving the mk3 some luvin!
Awesome third gen man, i hope mine can look half as nice when im done with it!
-Austin
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:08 pm
by Kouki7
Thanks but mine is no where near done. I haven't started on body mods yet and the power mods aren't done either. Its an ever going project.
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:17 pm
by SpasticDwarf
ive got a mk3 supra.
its has a 455 in it.
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:29 am
by Kouki7
nice, when my engine decides to buy the farm (die/blowup/etc) I'm getting a 2JZ block and making a hybrid 1.5JZ motor using my head. it'll be teh hawt shiz!
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:44 pm
by kalifornia087
Kouki7 wrote: Its an ever going project.
They always are haha
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:58 pm
by Kouki7
For sure, I just got my Apexi AFC Neo today and installing it tomorrow. Hopefully my wideband comes in this month so I can get to the dyno in March and get some solid numbers out of her!

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:02 am
by andysapp
YESSS. Keep us updated!1

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:59 am
by Kouki7
fo shizzle Andizzle!

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:57 pm
by bakemonoma70
you don't need something as small as a t3 hot side for quick spool. a .58a/r p-trim t4 will spool like hell. nice ride, i've been toying with the idea of just getting a mk3 sent over already finished the way I want, but where's the fun in that.
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:45 pm
by Kouki7
True I could go T4 with a tiny A/R but I'm wanting a GT30R which as far as I know only is available with a T3 turbine.
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:42 am
by bakemonoma70
WOOOOSSIIIIIEEE!!!! pt61gt DBB