Page 2 of 3

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:04 pm
by Dr. Marlow
struka wrote:its dick.....luckly i wasnt at school..... :shock:
yeah i was!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:18 pm
by Greg
straight up VIP that beeotch!!!

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:00 pm
by andysapp
Holy sheeat... do I have a photochop for ya'll.
:shock:

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:21 pm
by andysapp
... animating ...

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:34 pm
by down_shift
:oops: I just saw my sig from a pc. my bad. thanks for that al.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:35 pm
by andysapp
I thought it was funny... no worries.
Lolz.
:D

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:36 pm
by andysapp
Aight... it's bling time.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:36 pm
by andysapp
And I mean HELLA bling.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:37 pm
by andysapp
Image

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:38 pm
by andysapp
Image

There's the jpg... not all gif'd out dithered style.
:twisted:

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:39 pm
by CodyW
that is freaking awesome.

do it rhoad!

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:40 pm
by down_shift
I am so glad I didn't post anything yet cause that thing destroys souls.

The strobes must be done post haste!

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:04 pm
by icantdrift
holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit that's badass.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:08 pm
by Rhoad Racing
OMfnG!!!! Thats amazing!

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:22 am
by andysapp
I heart Photoshop.
:D