My new custom painted helmet!!!

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

ballin. you think they could do hot lesbians making out on mine?
User avatar
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:01 pm
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Post by Tracy »

icantdrift wrote:ballin. you think they could do hot lesbians making out on mine?

Absolutely! I'm convinced he can do anything after seeing his work.
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

your such a girl, cryin over your sparkly pink helmet. they did a good job on it none the less
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Death Kitty FTW!

Tracy, can you guys call me? I'd like to come grab my car and get it out of your way, but I can't get anyone on the phone.
240sx Sr20 drifto
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by 240sx Sr20 drifto »

very nice! im planning on something for my helemt cuz it to plain just being silver.
T.C. " Sport" Cartwright
Driftinzzzz Creationzzzz
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

andysapp wrote:Tracy, can you guys call me? I'd like to come grab my car and get it out of your way, but I can't get anyone on the phone.
User avatar
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1041
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by LilAfrikan »

DEATH KITTY! hells yes! I want it on my car too! :P
Post Reply